Live Freely, Securely, and Confidently In Your Home.
Let Alfred keep an eye on:
Have Alfred watch over parked vehicles by positioning a camera device in the window.
Enable Motion Detection, and you’ll be notified as soon as Alfred spots someone.
Keep day to day footage of the living room, the busiest room in the house.
Let Alfred monitor the garage, an overlooked treasure trove of expensive items.
Watch over hallways to gain the full picture of events should a break-in occur.
Sound too good to be true?
Grab an old phone to experience Alfred for yourself.
Identify areas that need monitoring.
Prepare and pose devices.
Test the Live Feed to see if you have the best view.
Enable and allocate Motion Detection Zones & Schedules.
Invite family members to your Trust Circle to monitor together.
5 features for better Home Security.
Homeowners & Renters,
In Their Own Words.
More Great Ways To Use Alfred.
Watch over newborns in their cribs, or check in with the kids when they get back from school.
Elderly Care Monitoring
Provide more effective caregiving, even when you can’t be there in-person.
Keep a watchful eye on pets—and the furniture they destroy when you’re not around.
Monitor small business places with ease, so you can focus on maximizing productivity.
a safer home.
Get a month of Premium for the price of a cup of coffee.
Frequently Asked Questions.
How can a home security camera enhance the safety and security of my home?
How do I choose the right home security camera for my needs?
Can home security cameras be accessed remotely?
How do I install and set up a home security camera system?
Where should I position my home security cameras for optimal coverage?
Can I use home security cameras both indoors and outdoors?
What are some general tips for using home security cameras effectively and maintaining privacy?
- Regularly check camera functionality and perform updates to ensure optimal performance.
- Use strong, unique passwords to prevent unauthorized access to footage.
- Configure security features like AlfredCamera’s App Lock to better protect camera feeds.
- Notify and inform all household members and visitors about the presence of cameras to respect their privacy.
- Avoid pointing cameras towards areas beyond the boundary of the property or areas where privacy is expected, such as bathrooms or at the windows of neighboring properties.
- Consider using features like motion detection scheduling to get surveillance only when you want it.
- Regularly review and backup important recorded footage.