Terms Of Service
Effective: 7/7/ 2022
Welcome to AlfredCamera. AlfredCamera is operated by Alfred Systems Inc. (“we,” “our,” or “us,”). These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your legal rights to use or access services, software, mobile applications, and websites (the “Services”) and hardware products or devices (“Products”). By accessing or using the Services and Products and by logging in, you electronically represent (“sign”) that you agree to the above terms and further certify that you have read, understood, and completely agree, to be legally bound by AlfredCamera’s Terms of Service (this “Agreement”). This Agreement further applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Services and Products (the “Users”). AlfredCamera reserves the right to make changes to this Agreement at any time. If a change is a material, we’ll let you know before it takes effect. By using AlfredCamera on or after that effective date, you agree to the new Agreement. If you don’t agree to it, please delete your account before it takes effect, otherwise, your use of the site and content will be subject to the new Agreement.
You Are Always In Control
Is Personal Information About Me Secure?
Your Personal Information is protected on AlfredCamera by your username and password. We highly recommend that you select and protect your password appropriately, and limit access to your computer and mobile phone to only those individuals whom you trust to prevent unauthorized access to your account and to your Personal Information and Content. AlfredCamera endeavors to safeguard Personal Information and Content to ensure that information is kept private, through physical, electronic, and procedural measures.
Sharing Your Content and Information
Eligibility and Safety
- You are 16 years of age or older.
- You understand that AlfredCamera DOES NOT become involved in transactions or actions between or amongst parties and does not certify, investigate, or in any way guarantee the legal capacity of any party to transact.
- You are responsible for obeying all applicable enforcement mechanisms, including, but not limited to federal, state, municipal, and tribal statutes, rules, regulations, ordinances, and judicial decisions, and any applicable executive orders, including compliance with all applicable privacy protection requirements.
- You will not use Alfred’s Services, Products, or AlfredCamera for any illegal purpose.
- You consent to have your personal data transferred to and processed in the U.S.
- If you are located in a country embargoed by the United States, or are on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals, you will not engage in commercial activities on AlfredCamera (such as advertising or payments).We do our best to keep AlfredCamera safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep AlfredCamera safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not collect Users’ content or Personal Information, or otherwise access AlfredCamera, using automated means (including, but not limited to, harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior written permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content on AlfredCamera that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate on AlfredCamera a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating, or other mature content.
- You will not use AlfredCamera to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of AlfredCamera, such as a denial of Services attack or interference with page rendering or other AlfredCamera functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Agreement or our policies.You must provide us with your real personal information. Additionally, to further ensure account liability and registration security, you must adhere to the following conditions:You may never use another User’s account without their permission.When creating your own account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account without your permission, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our written permission.You will not use AlfredCamera if you are a convicted sex offender.You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a username may infringe the rights of a trademark owner).You will provide AlfredCamera an email address of which you consent to our use of that email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail.You must notify AlfredCamera immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. AlfredCamera will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account. You will not provide any false personal information on AlfredCamera, or create an account for anyone other than yourself. You are solely responsible for any and all consequences of such your actions. You further acknowledge and understand that in the event that you violate these terms, AlfredCamera may permanently remove you from the Services or the site, and depending on the nature and severity of the violation, avail itself of such remedies as are prescribed by law. AlfredCamera will comply with applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, and tribal law enforcement entities pursuant to applicable laws and regulations. You must take responsibility for your actions whilst using AlfredCamera and take responsibility for any and all of your actions related to, or resulting from, my use of AlfredCamera.
Trademarks and Copyrights
Nothing on or in the Products or Services shall be construed as conferring any license under any intellectual property right, including any right in the nature of trademark or copyright, of AlfredCamera or any third party, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. All trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners. Except as otherwise noted, AlfredCamera is the owner of all trademarks and service marks on or in the Products and Services, whether registered or not, including, without limitation, AlfredCamera, AlfredCam, Alfred Premium, and Alfred Plus. AlfredCamera expressly forbids the unauthorized use of its logos, trademarks, or other graphics to create links. All registered trademarks are registered in the United States of America (and/or other applicable jurisdictions).
Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same. You will not post content or take any action on AlfredCamera that infringes, misappropriates or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates applicable laws, rules or regulations. We reserve the right to remove any content or Personal Information you post on AlfredCamera if we believe that it violates this Agreement or our policies. If you infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we reserve the right to disable your account when we, in our sole discretion, deem it appropriate. Lastly, you will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on AlfredCamera.
Mobile and Other Devices
We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees and data fees, will still apply. You provide consent and all rights necessary to enable Users in your AlfredCamera groups to sync (including through an application) their devices with any of your Content and Personal Information that is visible to them on AlfredCamera.
Premium Subscription and Refund Policy
Plans and Subscription Platforms
AlfredCamera offers two paid upgrades. Alfred Plus is a one-time fee for permanent ad-removal. Alfred Premium is a monthly or yearly subscription service package. The payment goes through the Google Play Store, App Store, and PayPal. Therefore, it has to abide by the rules of these platforms.
We sometimes offer certain Users various trial or other promotional subscriptions to AlfredCamera Premium Plans, which are subject to these Terms except as otherwise stated in the promotional offers. Trial subscribers may at any time choose not to continue to a paid subscription at the end of the trial period. If you do not enter into a paid subscription for an AlfredCamera Premium Plan before the end of your trial period, if any, your event videos will be expired and automatically deleted.
Auto-renewal Subscription Services
Unless you notify us before a charge that you want to cancel or do not want to auto-renew, you understand your AlfredCamera Premium Plan will automatically continue and you authorize AlfredCamera (without notice to you, unless required by applicable law) to collect the then-applicable subscription fees and any taxes for each successive term, using any payment method we have on record for you.
Generally, all charges for purchases are nonrefundable, and there are no refunds for partially used periods. We may make an exception if a refund for a subscription offering is requested within seven days of the transaction date, or if the laws applicable in your jurisdiction provide for refunds.
AlfredCam Sales & Refund Terms and Conditions
To complete your purchase, you must have a valid billing and shipping address within a country that can be selected for the billing and shipping addresses as part of the checkout process in the AlfredCamera App (the “Territory”). We make no promise that Products or Services available in the AlfredCamera App are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the Territory.
Order Limits / End-User Customers Only
AlfredCamera reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order and limit order quantity. AlfredCamera may also require additional qualifying information prior to accepting or processing any order. AlfredCamera sells products to end-user customers only, and we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if we suspect you are purchasing products for resale.
Risk of Loss
All purchases of physical items from AlfredCamera are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon delivery to the carrier.
Order Process; Errors
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order prior to delivery. For example, if there are errors made in connection with your order, inaccuracies in Product or pricing information or Product availability, we reserve the right to correct the error and charge you the correct price or cancel your order. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order. We will contact you if any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. Occasionally, the manufacture or distribution of a certain Product or Service may be delayed. In such event, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the delay and keep you informed of the revised delivery schedule.
Return Policy and Limited Warranty Terms
Our return policy is in addition to any statutory rights you may have under law. We will accept any items returned in accordance with our return policy described on our AlfredCam warranty and return policy. We may deny any return if it fails to meet our return criteria described in our return policy. For additional information on our return process and policy, please visit our return policy and limited warranty terms.
Special Provisions Applicable to Software
From time to time, AlfredCamera may develop updates, upgrades, patches and other modifications to improve the performance of the Services and/or the Products or for other reasons in our sole discretion (“Updates”). You agree that AlfredCamera may automatically install such Updates without providing any additional notice to you or receiving any additional consent from you. If you do not want such Updates, your remedy is to terminate your account with us and stop using the Products and Services. You may be required to install Updates to use the AlfredCamera app or other parts of the Products or Services, and you will promptly install any Updates that AlfredCamera makes available to you. You will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us, unless you are expressly permitted to do so under an open source license or we give you express written permission.
Limitation of Liability
The Services and Products provided herein are provided “as is” and without warranty of merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or any other warranty, express or implied. AlfredCamera makes no representation or warranty that the Services and Products or the use of the AlfredCamera app will not infringe any other patent or other proprietary rights. In no event shall AlfredCamera be liable for any incidental, special, or consequential damages resulting from the exercise of the license granted herein or the use of the Services and Products. Furthermore, AlfredCamera is not responsible for addressing any claims you have or any claims of any third party relating to the Services and Products, the AlfredCamera app, or your possession and use of the AlfredCamera app, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the AlfredCamera app fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Neither AlfredCamera nor its supplies shall be responsible or liable with respect to any subject matter of this Agreement or terms or conditions related thereto under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory (a) for loss or inaccuracy of data or cost of procurement of substitute goods, Services, or technology, or (b) for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages including, but not limited to loss of revenues and loss of profits. Certain states and/or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the exclusion set forth above may not apply to you. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless AlfredCamera and all of its owners, directors, officers, employees, and agents for any and all loss, harm, damage, costs, liability, and expense caused to them, whether intentionally or unintentionally, by my use of AlfredCamera, including but not limited to direct or indirect results of violations of any and all applicable laws.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Agreement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we reserve the right to stop providing all or part of AlfredCamera to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also uninstall your application at any time.
Any and all disputes, controversies, differences, or claims (“Disputes”) which may arise between you and AlfredCamera hereto out of or in relation to the interpretation or the performance of this Agreement shall be settled between the parties hereto by arbitration according to the Rules of Conciliation and Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce by one or more arbitrators to be appointed in accordance with such Rules, by which each Party hereto is finally bound. The arbitration proceeding shall be conducted in the English language. Either Party may initiate arbitration proceedings at a location selected by the other Party. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction or application may be made to such court for a judicial acceptance of the award and/or an order of enforcement, as the case may be. The arbitral award shall be final and binding upon the Parties. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT ALFREDCAMERA WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT ALFREDCAMERA WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. ALFREDCAMERA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING FROM OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
This Agreement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding the Services and Products, and supersedes any prior agreements, whether written or oral. If any portion of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any provision of this Agreement, it will not be considered a waiver of that provision or of any other provision of this Agreement. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement to anyone else without our written consent. All of our rights and obligations under this Agreement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise. Nothing in this Agreement shall prevent us from complying with applicable laws, rules or regulations. This Agreement does not confer any third-party beneficiary rights. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you. You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing AlfredCamera. Any amendment to or waiver of this Agreement must be made in writing and either signed by us or posted by us on the Services. AlfredCamera may amend this Agreement from time to time, at its sole discretion. If we make material changes to the way we use Personal Information or content, we will notify you by posting an announcement on our Services or by sending you an email to the address you have registered with us. Users will be bound by any changes to the Agreement when they use the Services after they have first been notified of such changes.
No Life and Safety or Critical Uses; Backups
You acknowledge that Products and Services are not intended for a third-party monitored emergency notification system and that we do not monitor emergency notifications and will not dispatch emergency authorities to your home in the event of an emergency. AlfredCamera makes no warranty or representation that use of the Products or Services will affect or increase any level of safety. You acknowledge that the Products and Services are not intended to be 100% reliable and are not a substitute for a third-party monitored emergency notification system. We cannot and do not guarantee that you will receive notifications in any given timeframe or at all. All life-threatening, safety and emergency events should be directed to the appropriate response services. We strongly suggest that you backup any important content (for example, by downloading and locally saving any such Content). You are solely responsible to backup your content to another location outside the Services to avoid loss of your content and other data.
You may contact AlfredCamera Support via firstname.lastname@example.org or the in-app “Report an Issue” channel, the official customer support channel that we respond to. AlfredCamera does not provide any commitments or guarantees as to response times or as to whether problems or concerns can be resolved or addressed. Any customer service and support offered and provided by AlfredCamera is not an emergency or 911 service or a dispatch center, an emergency service provider or dispatch service, or a lifesaving solution for people at risk in their home or otherwise. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE OR SUPPORT OFFERED BY ALFREDCAMERA WITH ANY LIFE/SAFETY OR SECURITY EMERGENCY, MEDICAL EMERGENCY, OR ANY OTHER EMERGENCY. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUCH EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CONTACT THE POLICE, FIRE DEPARTMENT, 911 OR APPROPRIATE EMERGENCY RESPONSE SERVICE.