Use Alfred as a Pet Cam:
Check if pets are up to no good
Scold lawless puppies using Two-Way Talk to avoid ripped curtains and broken vases.
Make sure pets drink enough
Leave Alfred at the food bowl to ensure fur babies eat and drink as needed.
Find out if pets run away
Get notified if a pet makes a run for it by positioning Alfred at entry points.
Sound too good to be true?
Grab an old phone to experience Alfred for yourself.
Identify areas that need monitoring.
Prepare and pose devices.
Test Two-Way Talk.
Enable and allocate Motion Detection Zones & Schedules.
Invite family members to your Trust Circle to monitor together.
5 Features For Better Pet Monitoring.
The Best Keep Secret
Of Pet Parents Everywhere.
More Great Ways To Use Alfred.
Watch over newborns in their cribs, or check in with the kids when they get back from school.
Elderly Care Monitoring
Provide more effective caregiving, even when you can’t be there in-person.
Protect what’s inside and outside your home: valuables, vehicles, and the people you cherish.
Monitor small business places with ease, so you can focus on maximizing productivity.
a safer home.
Get a month of Premium for the price of a cup of coffee.
Frequently Asked Questions.
What are the benefits of pet cameras?
- Peace of mind for pet owners.
- Increased independence of pets as they grow.
- Ability to comfort your pets throughout the day by talking to them.
- Cute and funny moments can be captured and shared with ease.
- Ability to keep an eye on eating/drinking habits.
How do pet cameras work?
Are pet cameras safe for my pets?
- Mount your camera device carefully to prevent it being knocked over or chewed on.
- Ensure that any cords or cables associated with the camera are placed out of your pet's reach.
- Test essential features like the live feed and Two-Way Talk in advance to see how it works, then share access to the camera feeds with your Trust Circle.
Can I use a pet camera to monitor my pet's behavior when I'm away?
Can pet cameras help with separation anxiety in pets?
Are pet cameras easy to set up and use?
- Overlooking pet food bowls
- Overlooking water bowls
- Above pet beds
- High up in frequently occupied spaces, like the living room
- Observing doors and other entry points