Your Service agreement?

I just read portions of your service agreement. It’s the first time I’ve seen it.
Can you clarify that you can and do in fact store video and audio from our phones?
I think you’ve been asked this a plethora of times.
Also: You say that our Data goes directly to Donald Trump’s Uncle Sam.

I cannot say that I’m happy with either paragraph.
Please clarify.
Thank you!

===============
You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.

1. Personal Information and Content We receive and store any Personal Information and Content you enter or upload to our Services. The types of Personal Information and Content collected may include, but are not limited to:
    • Camera locations and names, that you are asked to enter and may change at any time.
    • Video and audio signals and data are recorded and processed, depending on how you may have configured your Services. This may include Alfred sending you portions of the Content as part of a notification, or analyzing the data to identify motion or other events.

=====
If you have recording features enabled, will capture, process and retain video and audio recordings from your device,

If you care to click on your icon top rightish then the cog icon then scroll to the bottom of the page you will see what device you are using and where you have logged in from. All this information is available to Alfred and since Alfred lives in the good ol’Usa then it’s also available to Donald et’al This will include all video as I have explained before. It’s nothing cynical it’s just the way it has to be for the system to work. We live in a democracy so you have a choice to use it or not but it’s not a real democracy so use it or not THEY still know where you are and what you are doing and coming soon with the next evolution of devices even thinking. Hang on to your tin foil hats.
Regards

Hi Pinky. We talk turkey, I like that, it has honesty.
Yes but. My understanding was that Google possessed the video, this agreement clearly states that Alfred does.

It’s been asked so many times…

If that is in fact the case I’m done with it.
There are other options outside of Google and it’s app creator’s as you know.
I haven’t had time yet, but I’m certain I can create some lol!

Best to you

Hey Chippy,

Thanks for the post.

In order to keep your Events and Moments securely on Amazon S3, one of the most secured clouding storage in the world, we need your consent to have your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.

If you need more information about the videos stored on the cloud, you can check this post:

Please note that Alfred does not have access to the videos on your device. Alfred uses the image and audio recording function of your device only when it records Motion Events and Moments for you.

Also, Alfred implemented strict internal policies for data processing. Staffs granted with data access rights can only do limited operations which required for service maintenance purposes.

Hope this addresses your concern. Let us know if you have more questions.

Thank you for the clarifications. The language used was very direct and specific which I hadn’t noticed in other agreements before.
In any case, feel free to archive this thread, or delete as you wish, consider it resolved. Thank you.