Would subscribe to premium if

Just discovered this app and i think it is great! The only thing that I can think of at the moment to make it better is if there was some kind of log that i could check to see exactly who (name of viewing device) viewed live or recorded footage from any of my cameras. Also when that person (device) viewed it and for how long should be part of this desired log. Location where it was viewed from would be kind of nice too but i know that adding location tracking would open a whole different can of worms so i am less worried about that part. I just think having this information in a viewable log would be an added level of security to make sure no one is viewing my cameras without me knowing and approving it. Otherwise like i said, great app! Thank you and keep up the good work!

Hey,

We do have considered developing this feature, but each of our versions includes a couple of new features, optimizations, and also some bugs to deal with. This is why we can’t give you the exact timeline.

However, I will certainly share your thoughts with the engineering team. Please stay tuned to future updates.

In the meantime, I hope Alfred has been working well for you!