Why was I charged 3.99

upgrade

I was charged 3.99 from google, by Alfred… ???

(Oct 30, 2017 GOOGLE *Alfred Labs 855-836-3987 CA 10/30 Debit card transaction −$3.99)

Please credit my account and remove my from any billing cycles I may be attached to. I no longer use Alfred.

If this is not the correct way to submit this issue, please tell me where to go to do so.

Thanks!

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera
Device Model Name:
OS Version:
AppVersion:

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Hi @tilneyken ,

Thanks for reaching out to Alfred!

It seems like you signed up for Alfred Premium a while ago. We are sorry to hear that you no longer use Alfred. Alfred Premium is a subscription service as stated while you purchased it, you will have to cancel the service from your side.

Find out how to cancel Alfred Premium here:

Hope this helps!

What is the $3.99 charge for ??? I’m still showing ads and other marketing commercials and adware? I don’t see anything has really changed from the free version to now getting charged $3.99 so what am I paying for??

You keep telling me and prompting me to upgrade to which when I press it states your next charge being at certain dates but yet you you keep bugging me to upgrade and I’m still seeing ads so what exactly are you charging me $3.99 for I just don’t see any difference of what you’re charging me for and what I’m getting from your company compared to the free demo version I don’t see a bit of difference

Hi @1boyinblack,

Thank you for reaching out.

Sorry to hear about this. From what we can see however, this account does not have an upgrade. Something might have gone wrong in the process.

Please try this:

If the problem persists, please email us at support@my-alfred.com with the receipt you got from Google Play Store/App Store so we can look into it for you!

Please refund my payment. I was just charged for your service. I didn’t find it useful…

Hi @imanjkenpo,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

We are sorry to hear you are not happy with the Alfred Premium. Would you help us make Alfred better by letting us know a bit more why you want to cancel?

In the meantime, you may check the link below to request a refund from Google Play Store:
https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7205930

Hope it helps!