Why isn't the web app ad-free when I've paid for the ad-free version and upgraded to HD?

Hi!
I’ve used Alfred Camera Home Security for a couple of weeks. For the most part, it’s great! Already the second day I decided to pay for the ad-free app version.

Question:
Why do I get ads when I use the web app on my computer?

The ads are kind of annoying. In addition, the ads seems to make it almost impossible to follow the instruction re how to watch live feed from multiple Cameras at the same time (How to watch live feed from multiple Cameras at the same time). When I make the different tabs smaller, the camera feed shrinks correspondingly (seemingly, in order to make space for the ads).

Regards,
Gard

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera
Device Model Name: Moto G5 Plus
OS Version: Android 7.0
AppVersion: 3.13.03 (build 1640)

Hi Gard,

Thanks for joining us at Alfred Center!

Would you please let us know the Gmail account you use to subscribe to Alfred? The logs will provide us with some information so we can help you figure this out!

Chances are that there has been a temporary glitch. Would you please try the tips here?

If that doesn’t work, please forward a copy of the receipt you received from Google Play Store/App Store/PayPal to support@my-alfred.com so we can take a look and fix this for you ASAP.

Look forward to your reply!