Why cant the desktop/PC webviewer be simple,we have to download another just to view

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera
Device Model Name:
OS Version:
AppVersion:

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

@margeneaz620. You do not have to download anything on the PC to view your camera devices just go to the Alfred website and log in with your Gmail account details. Then click on cameras. If this is not your issue please explain more.
Regards

1 Like

I got it going thank you.Now its when I watch multiple screens one screen goes out,like I can only view one at a time.Its on the computer and I have it on split screens,but one seems to always black out no matter what.

sorry, lewis residence is also under me margene, in the first account you responded too.

I posted this b/c it has a picture of my setup with 4 viewers, similar to your setup. I’m pretty sure its an Alfred related stability issue when one of the cameras stop. All I do is just select window that is froze, hit F5, then maximize to select camera, and Select the double windows semi minimize button and it will snap back to its original position in your setup.