Why can I not wake up my devices this is a cool app BUT!IM ON MY SECOND SUBSCRIPTION AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO MAKE A PHONE WAKE UP WHAT IS WAKE UP CAMERA ANYWAY CAUSE IT SURE AS SHIT DOES NOT WORK PERIOD I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW!

Why can I not wake up my devices this is a cool app BUT!!!IM ON MY word it does not let me wake up any camera I’m fucking pissed I think I want a refund ---------

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred Camera:

3 Likes

A very good question indeed

1 Like

Not only the wake up camera issue problematic but the stripping the toolbar of the alarm…??? Everyone/anyone should have access to sounding that alarm! And I’m about to do just that…

1 Like

It says your first time posting and it also says we should welcome you to the group so welcome to the group!! Hope you got your problem fixed!

I don’t think you’re screaming enough. Try being louder.

2 Likes

How bout setting it an alarm clock there pammy

1 Like

Wake up device is just Alfred’s euphemism for your app has stopped working AGAIN and you need to physically access the device to get it working AGAIN.

Press on the lock on the bottom right. But first you need to make sure you have enough battery on the camera phone it should wake up when u tap on the screen

1 Like