Where's all the Sskkkeettccyyy ass videos and crazy shit at?

Jake I’m confused. I haven’t opened this soo much because boyfriend , soon to be x, has camera phone in California. I just saw your message. My apologies. My confusion comes from how the other guy talked to you. I missed something I guess. I am going to go stress shop Abd I’ll look at this better later. I’m usually good at replies. Have a good Sunday.

2 Likes

Yeah Jen… this system seems to get a bit confusing at times if a few people are replying. Take your time hun and get back whenever… feel free to PM if you want.

1 Like

Cra cra😂 I like it when the people disappear and then reappear and like don’t even know they disappeared for a while. Cars do it too

2 Likes

Html

1 Like

What do you suppose I’m throwing?
Hint: can only be retrieved or"caught" by intellect. Could be placed on a fact, 1ns with an open mind or searchers of Truth will catch it, willingly. :upside_down_face::exploding_head::shushing_face:

Umm :zipper_mouth_face: :astonished:
:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:
Magic? I

wemphasized text

Summary

This text will be hidden

you couldn’t keep me out your mouth could you. you thought you could be a leader of my mouth speech and control it. to bad I just plant these words to be read, not read but felt every bit hit that tounge . heated you and pissed you off. so much power I have . not spoken but written.

I feel like you know what Im talking about :thinking::shushing_face:

I think you might know sumthn bout these sketchy and cra cra . lol cra cra!
recordings.:wink::exploding_head:

Jen Jen :face_with_monocle:
hey how’s life treating you. ?

hi Jen Jen. hope lifes good. I never heard of stress shopping? come to think of it I probably always stress shop lol. life is stressful.

emphasized text
mjadolphus71
and poof your seeing shit!
:crown:
:eyes:
:tongue::dash::dash::dash::dash:
bruh… ?

0c8e0b7d9eda1c2480c8
DA FUK?
your feet patas look weird :eye::eye:

Hiya jakee… I just love that pic of you. Life kicked my ass last night. Jim is in the hospital and I slept on the couch. It should come with a fucking warning label. I’m so sore! My bday is Wednesday so it’s gotta get better😉 hope you are amazingly well!