When I go to view it says camera is already connected. But it's the phone I'm trying to connect. I even turned the phone off and tried to connect with another. Got the same response. Help the viewer

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera
Device Model Name:
OS Version:
AppVersion:

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

The viewer phone says that the camera phone is connected to a phone already.

1 Like

Hi @t.sre72302,

Thank you for reaching out!

For the moment, Alfred does not offer concurrent viewing yet. Please choose the Access Priority setting that works best for you:

Hope it helps!

I m not trying to watch them at the same time… I cannot get live view any of my cameras. I get a 7001 code. The phones are connected because I can remotely turn them on/off ect… I can also watch the events that they r capturing. But can’t watch the live feed. I have even changed the phones from view to camera and vice versa same result… I’m using a Samsung Galaxy 5. 3 samsung rugby pros. A Samsung tablet. And a zte

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out back!
We are sorry to hear that the problem was not resolved. You can still watch videos because our MD feature functions under Alfred server. If you get a 7001 code, it refers that your viewer is under an unstable network environment. Please try another network.

Keep me posted if the problem persists. Hope this helps!