What Made You Unsubscribe from Alfred Premium?

upgrade

We’re sorry you unsubscribed from Alfred Premium! Could you tell us why? We would like Alfred Premium to work better for everyone!

• Alfred free is clear enough for me.
  • I don’t need to see so many details. I need other features.
  • Alfred Premium doesn’t give enough clarity.
  • Alfred Premium is too expensive.
  • I’d rather switch to Free - it’s got enough features for me
  • Other reason

0 voters

hd穩定性不佳,造成網路速度降低,頻繁的切換清晰與不清晰,觀看上更加困難

Hace mas de 1 mes que funciona muy mal, no permite conectarme al las camaras, estoy muy desconforme!!

Hi @ramirochiara,

Thank you for reaching out!

We looked into it and it seems like you experience this issue often with your GT-I8260L. Please turn the WiFi off and back on again or just reboot your device to see if things improve.

Also, we can see that your connection stability has greatly deteriorated in December. Did you maybe change your WiFi provider?

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have more questions!

Seems PRO version use some another codec or other reason, but it give some color lines but not the viewable video. Usual version works as expected

Hi @michaeleparkour,

Thank you for reaching out!

So sorry to hear you have been having this problem. Would it be possible for you to show me a screenshot of what you see so the team can take a look?

If it is a problem we can’t immediately solve, we will give you a refund as well as downgrading you to the standard version. That way, at least you have a functional security app while we figure this out.

Look forward to hearing from you!

This is android 4.4.2 device on snapdragon 800 SoC with Omnivision’s cameras. No matter front or rear camera is enabled - on hd quality I’m seeing this.

Hi @michaeleparkour,

Thank you so much for sending over the screenshot!

We are preparing a test version for you to see if it fixes the problem. I will message you the link when it is ready.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully this isn’t very hard to fix!

Hi @michaeleparkour,

I can see that you are already running the latest version of Alfred, which should fix this particular problem. Could you let me know if it is indeed fixed?

Thanks in advance!

I dont have enough Money to pay the abonnement.

From 3 devices,2 don’t work HD view anymore since 1 or 2 last updated and I don’t see light in the end of tunnel to solve this. Also,1 device dangerously stopped send me motion alerts.

Все бы ни чего только вот запись идёт по 5 сек , видюхами засирается ппц как, вот если бы она записывала постоянно и останавливалась если нет ни какого движения в течение 10-15 сикунд то это было бы гораздо продуктивнее и практичней а максимальный интервал записи был бы по 5 минут если есть постоянно движение то тогда цены бы ему не было бы и денег не жалко было бы заплатить за полную версию тогда все равно окупалось бы слих вой. Разработчики сделаете так то мне не жалко даже год оплатить сразу.

Voglio vedere la differenza tra versione premium e free

Hi @lizzio.thomas,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

Please find out more about Alfred Premium as well as watching some comparison videos here:

Hope this helps!

Он перестал снимать а только делал фото