I have gone through the list of FAQs but I can’t seem to find the answer to the question. What should I do?
If you decide to reach out for help (create a thread here at Alfred Center for timely support), what information should you provide so that we can resolve the issue for you as soon as possible? Here is a list to consider:
- The Gmail you use to log in (why?)
- Where does the problem happen? Is the issue related to your Viewer or Camera?
- Device name (You can find the device name on Camera/Viewer Setting)
- App version
- OS version
- What type of issue do you experience? (connection, Motion Detection, or something else?) Do you get an error code?
- When did this happen? Just now, after you updated Alfred, or after you updated OS?
- How often does this happen? Every week, every 3 days, or every hour?
- Can we see some screenshots or links to the videos? (It DOES help the team identify the issue much more faster)
- Have you already tried different network (office WiFi, public WiFi…) to see if things improve?
The more information you can provide, the faster we can pinpoint the problem!