What Info Should I Provide When Posting A New Thread in "Got a Question"?

I have gone through the list of FAQs but I can’t seem to find the answer to the question. What should I do?

If you decide to reach out for help (create a thread here at Alfred Center for timely support), what information should you provide so that we can resolve the issue for you as soon as possible? Here is a list to consider:

Basic Info

1. The Gmail you use to log in (why?)
  2. Where does the problem happen? Is the issue related to your Viewer or Camera?
  3. Device name (You can find the device name on Camera/Viewer Setting)
  4. App version
  5. OS version

Details

1. What type of issue do you experience? (connection, Motion Detection, or something else?) Do you get an error code?
  2. When did this happen? Just now, after you updated Alfred, or after you updated OS?
  3. How often does this happen? Every week, every 3 days, or every hour?
  4. Can we see some screenshots or links to the videos? (It DOES help the team identify the issue much more faster)
  5. Have you already tried different network (office WiFi, public WiFi…) to see if things improve?

The more information you can provide, the faster we can pinpoint the problem!

Missing moments

great camera guys keep it up
you have to improve zooming function

What should I do when the computer web page says ‘please reload the page’? I’m using chrome, and closing and trying it again didn’t work.

Hi @dghs10625,

We’re sorry that WebViewer 2.0 doesn’t work as it should for you.

Please follow the troubleshooting steps below to see if the issue could be solved:

Keep us posted!

how do i get to the whitelistpage to stop the ads from poping up?

My camera went offline and can’t turn it back on code 5016 & 7 please help

Hi, thanks for reaching out!

Please run a quick Camera Health Check to see if the connection can be improved:
https://alfred.camera/forum/t/512947

You can also find out more about fixing the connection issue here:
https://alfred.camera/forum/t/1073315

Hope it helps!

Both phones have to have the same email or it will not work or maybe it could be that you are using a android on a dual frequency for instance the old phone might be using WI-Fi at 2.4 speed and your activee phone you ore using to connect both devices could be 5.0 higher speed, for instance 5.0 speed like rune a speed test one both phone’s were if you do not know how to check the dual modem…You need to check this problem out simply by holing both phones to use lay them on top of your modem run a speed test provided by the company’s web site to see if both phones are on the same frequency or just turn off your WiFi on the phone you currently have your activated phone number on and seeif you can use it and make sure both phones are from the same company,GM or CDMA??? Goood luck Hve a good one…:slight_smile:

Oh, before you say I cant spell. I am in the dark so sorry about the spelling. I hit reply before I notice my punctuation was in error…