What does code1017 mean

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera
Device Model Name:
OS Version:
AppVersion:

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Error 1017

Hi @patrickjwolfewolfe ,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

When you see 1017, it means either your Camera or your Viewer is not properly connected to the Internet. That’s why the setting changes can’t be applied.

Please make sure both devices are connected and try again.

Hope this helps!

Yes it did and ty for the prompt reply

Dear Luke, I do not agree that the error 1017 is because of the Camera or Viewer not properly connected to the internet. I now also suddenly receive this message after the recent Alfred updates ONLY from my Android Alfred Viewer App when attempting to switch Motion Detection on / off on any of my Alfred Camera’s. When I try this from the same location (connected to the same Internet) from an iOS device Viewer Alfred app it works perfectly well. My conclusion after comprehensive testing is that there is a bug in the Android / Alfred app since the last update.

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue! It’s a known glitch in our current versions. Our engineering are working on fixing it right now.

Usually, the status is temporary. If you leave the settings page and enter it again, you should be able to control the buttons.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please stay tuned to our future updates and let us know if you have any other feedback/question!

Many thanks for your prompt response Ricardo. We are looking forward to the fix and more functions as this is a great App!