What bitrate limit does Alfred impose on the stream?

Hello, I was wondering what bitrate limits alfred imposes on the HD stream and I wonder if there is any future plans to have bitrate settings in the apps.
I understand the low bitrate is a decision you make to ensure lag-free streams for the lions share of your customer base, however I do feel like the app would be a lot better for me if it were a customisable settings. Can you tell me the current maximum bitrate alfred has set on streams?

Suite du sujet What bitrate limit does Alfred impose on the stream? :

To better identify the issue, please fill out the form below so we can give you more specific advice accordingly.

1. The Gmail account you use to sign in to Alfred (Optional): _______@gmail.com

2. App version (You can find it on the About page):

3. Which device has the problem (Viewer or Camera name):

4. Description (Any screenshot or video would be very helpful):

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

> Citation

hello, I’m asking this in order to be able to compare the service to other solutions that stream and store h264 encoded video, I would like to know the bitrate limit imposed from your side.
Thanks in advanced for your effort to retrieve the information from you technical department.

@jur you should be able to find out the information you want on each of your individual devices click on network status from your live view.