Weird continuous night time triggers

motion
video

To better identify the issue, please fill out the form below so we can give you more specific advice accordingly.

1. The Gmail account you use to sign in to Alfred (Optional): _______@gmail.com

2. App version (You can find it on the About page):4.1.11

3. Which device has the problem (Viewer or Camera name):Samsung note 4 " pole barn interior view" as camera.

4. Description (Any screenshot or video would be very helpful): on different days during the night while it is dark the video starts to record automatically for up to 45 minutes. It records for 2 minutes and then immediately starts to record for another 2 minutes every clip is 120 seconds long and it does this continuously for up to 45 minutes. When looking at the video there is nothing but darkness and there is no sound and there is nothing that is triggering the motion detection. I hope this can be fixed as it is eating up all of my data.

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Please provide a clip or three or four different screen shots.

Hi,

Could you please provide a link to the video with the issue so that we can take a deeper look for you?

These occur right at the beginning of the session which lasted 45 minutes of continuous 2 minute recordings. Typically I get no recorded events overnight at all.

I believe that where the night filter is trying to adjust causing the pixel movements is causing the motion detection. If possible provide a ambient night light like a low power led.
Good day

Thanks for providing the videos. I have delivered them to our engineers and ask them to improve the algorithm accordingly.

In the meantime, as Pinky said, you can try to add some light source to the surrounding to see if it gets better.

Let me know if you need further assistance.