My Alfred camera app does not seem to be working properly. I can see the video on the iPad I’m using as a camera, and a screenshot appears on the viewer, but when I click on the image, it says “connected” but is showing a black screen. I cannot see the image in the web viewer either.
- The Gmail you use to log in: adishafir
- Where does the problem happen? Is the issue related to your Viewer or Camera?: seems to be related to viewer
- Device name (You can find the device name on Camera/Viewer Setting): iPad 3
- App version: 2.3.2
- OS version: camera iOS 9.3.5 , viewer iOS 12.4.1
- What type of issue do you experience? : says it is connected but showing a black screen. No error code.
- When did this happen? : all the time, have tried restarting/reinstalling app on both devices w/o success.
- How often does this happen? : always, has never worked
- Can we see some screenshots or links to the videos?: screenshot is just a black screen!
- Have you already tried different network (office WiFi, public WiFi…) to see if things improve?: yes