Using with flir on CAT s60?

I tried to use it with the flir thermalcam on CAT S60 – can not choose the cam …
Is there a way to use it??
thanks

1 Like

No, Alfred does not support IP cam configurations with other system at the moment. May be possible future updates that may support this.

It’s no IP cam – the cat S60 has a built in flir cam, but I can only choose front or rear-cam but not the build in thermal cam …

1 Like

Try disabling one or both the other cameras ?

Ohh, I just searched it. Its an actual phone. I thought it was a real full size IP cam, lol. Sorry for that mis information. I bet support will have to send out an update for the phone as that seems to be a top notch fancy phone. @Ricardo may be able to help.

Hey,

For now, Alfred only supports front and rear cameras of a device. However, we will look into the possibility of providing availability to other built-in/external camera/lens, too. Please continue to support Alfred and stay tuned.

2 Likes

Hello, thanks for sharing this information with us. I also want know this answer and I am glad, while searching about studyclerk.com/essay-maker reviews which is an essay maker website. I found your post.