USB Cameras w/ Windows PC & Android TV Box

video
webviewer
connectivity
home_security
setup

To use a USB camera on a PC;

• Install KoPlayer http://www.koplayer.com/ OR Nox https://www.bignox.com/ Android Player
  • Install Alfred from Google Play Store
  • Use/Plug as many Cameras as there are USB ports available
  • Open Alfred in KoPlayer/Nox Player, Login to Alfred
  • Open webviewer in Firefox or Chrome or use other device of your choosing

GOOD LUCK…

I prefer KoPlayer hands down, little bit graphic glitches during sign ins, but NO ADS, Apps work flawless…

NOX is less graphic glitchy, but find some apps dont work right sometimes, and boots you out of app, NO ADS.

If KoPlayer don’t work I would go with NOX. To each their own though… Many other emulators too…

https://www.androidauthority.com/best-android-emulators-for-pc-655308/

NOT ONCE DOES HE MENTION NOX or KoPLAYER, All the ones he mentions have issues, not easy setup, lags certain apps, KoPlayer has never failed me in any apps NOX I believe allows for anykind of ROM. For more advanced users. I use both. When certain apps don’t work I flip to NOX.

KoPlayer – Reliable Android Simulator For PC

FROM TWITGO SITE… NOT MY WORDS, but accurate…

"So far, KoPlayer is the emulator that not a lot of people pay attention to or let it fly under their radar. That is because it is the newer kid on the block, but shows a lot of promise at the same time. It is a gamer-centric Android emulator for windows.

Since the emulator caters more towards the gamer, you get features like the ability to remap. You can even emulate a controller with your keyboard. One unique feature about KoPlayer is that it allows players to record their gaming footage, and upload it anywhere.

• KoPlayer allows the players to record and upload their footage.
  • It is easy and straightforward to install.
  • The emulator allows button remapping and other gamer-oriented features.

There are several good things about KoPlayer, its dedication towards people who want to play Android games on their computers is admirable. At the same time, there are some bugs down the road that need ironing out.

In short, KoPlayer is the top Android simulators that you can call “middle of the road”, there are some bugs, but it is also free and simple to understand."
Download

GOOD LUCK… Heart if you liked…

Can I use my old USB webcams with Alfred?
Can I use my computer camera also as a camera
Android on your laptop/PC
Wifi cam help
Tips & Tricks
How can I use Alfred on my desktop pc /web cam?
Can i use an old logitech c600 webcam as a security camera?
Android on PC
Post update problem with web viewer
Connecting laptop as camera
PC or Laptop (Windows) USB cam as a security camera
Great for shops
Can i use my laptop as a camera
Android emulators
Webviewer on PC
How to install this app in my pc
Old USB Webcams used with Alfred
Can i add a camera that isn't a phone?
Using alfred on a computer
USB Cameras with ALFRED
Can I watch the Alfred cameras from my smart tv
Connected Laptop to Android (via BlueStacks) to Alfred. Works
Want to merge in with fredi ahd ca.era

Bluestacks is a really good option, but has Ads, was my very first Android emulator, Droid4x does not work with a lot of apps, Memu was decent, Andy was decent, Androidx86 way too complicated, Remix OS never tried but hear good things, NOX lets you choose what ROM you want to use for Phone model, KoPlayer is just well rounded , no ads, and apps run very well.

I use KoPlayer, with compatible mode setting. Speed setting usually doesn’t work on older computers, or computers without fancy graphics cards.