To use a USB camera on a PC;
- Install KoPlayer http://www.koplayer.com/ OR Nox https://www.bignox.com/ Android Player
- Install Alfred from Google Play Store
- Use/Plug as many Cameras as there are USB ports available
- Open Alfred in KoPlayer/Nox Player, Login to Alfred
- Open webviewer in Firefox or Chrome or use other device of your choosing
I prefer KoPlayer hands down, little bit graphic glitches during sign ins, but NO ADS, Apps work flawless…
NOX is less graphic glitchy, but find some apps dont work right sometimes, and boots you out of app, NO ADS.
If KoPlayer don’t work I would go with NOX. To each their own though… Many other emulators too…
NOT ONCE DOES HE MENTION NOX or KoPLAYER, All the ones he mentions have issues, not easy setup, lags certain apps, KoPlayer has never failed me in any apps NOX I believe allows for anykind of ROM. For more advanced users. I use both. When certain apps don’t work I flip to NOX.
KoPlayer – Reliable Android Simulator For PC
FROM TWITGO SITE… NOT MY WORDS, but accurate…
"So far, KoPlayer is the emulator that not a lot of people pay attention to or let it fly under their radar. That is because it is the newer kid on the block, but shows a lot of promise at the same time. It is a gamer-centric Android emulator for windows.
Since the emulator caters more towards the gamer, you get features like the ability to remap. You can even emulate a controller with your keyboard. One unique feature about KoPlayer is that it allows players to record their gaming footage, and upload it anywhere.
- KoPlayer allows the players to record and upload their footage.
- It is easy and straightforward to install.
- The emulator allows button remapping and other gamer-oriented features.
There are several good things about KoPlayer, its dedication towards people who want to play Android games on their computers is admirable. At the same time, there are some bugs down the road that need ironing out.
In short, KoPlayer is the top Android simulators that you can call “middle of the road”, there are some bugs, but it is also free and simple to understand."
GOOD LUCK… Heart if you liked…