Trust Circle

trust_circle

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera
Device Model Name:
OS Version:
AppVersion:
How does somebody on my Trust Circle log in. Do they use my Gmail account. Do they need the password ???

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

I signed up with Alrred an email I no longer want to use ,
Can I switch the mails on the Alfred account?
Is there an option fo r this?

Hi @hectormarioesquivel,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

You can log out and then log back in again with a different account anytime you want!

On your Viewer device, please tap on the menu (three lines) icon on the upper left corner and choose Account. On your Camera device, tap on the three dots on the bottom right and choose Account. choose the account you want to use and you’re all set!

Let me know if it helps!

Hi @kenmerloo,

Thanks for joining us at Alfred Center!

After you add people to your Trust Circle, they can log in with their own Gmail. There is no need for you to share your password.

Please find out how to add someone to your Trust Circle here and let me know if you have further questions:

Hope this helps!

Hello i put my husbands email to join the trust circle but he never received the email. how can i add him? I dont want to give out my email and password. And I paid for the year

Hi,

Welcome to Alfred Center!

Please go to Google Hangouts:

Add the Gmail Account of your partner to your contacts, and make sure you have accepted each other to be friends on both sides. The issue should be fixed afterward.

You may wonder why this would help. We use Google Hangouts to build a connection (just like adding someone to your FB friend list), so you can share videos with people within the same trust circle. We are not able to look through your messages, and our team is looking for another mechanism so that we don’t have to rely on this service in the future. Your privacy and information security are always our top priorities.

Let us know if you need further assistance.