Trust Circle Notification. Will I be notified when someone in my trust circle signs on?

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera
Device Model Name:
OS Version:
AppVersion:

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

1 Like

Hi @g.alanstevens,

Thank you for reaching out!

For the moment, Alfred doesn’t alert the Camera owner when a Trust Circle user starts watching live feed. Is there a reason why you think this might be useful?

Let me know more so I can bring it up with the engineers!

2 Likes

I’m not the one who created the topic but I almost wonder if you’re response to the requested feature is rhetorical. Of course it would be helpful if you knew when other users are accessing the camera. Infact there should be calender that records when and who is accessing the cameras. Giving you a reason why seems silly because there virtually a thousand different reasons why being able to see who and when the camera is being accessed, recorded, voice, all that and more information a Administrator of this type of service should have.

1 Like

Hey Ronald,

Thanks for your feedback!

We will certainly look into this the first chance we get. Besides the accessed history, is there anything else you want us to provide regarding the feature Trust Circle?

Please let us know if you have other question/feedback!

1 Like

Not at the moment but thank you for the response.

I have Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Anyway, how many people can you have on your trusted circle?

Hey Ronald,

You can add as many people as you want to your Trust Circle! However, please note that Alfred does not offer concurrent viewing yet. If you have someone in your Trust Circle, you can try the Access Priority setting:

Hope this helps!