Trust Circle Errors.... Will not add

Been trying to add my wife… cannot. Been like 2 weeks now. Been over the FAQ a few times… Screen shot of the error. Please help before the 2 weeks it can take customer support to reply… or rather, paste info in the email that I have done.

To better identify the issue, please fill out the form below so we can give you more specific advice accordingly.

1. The Gmail account you use to sign in to Alfred (Optional): _______@gmail.com

2. App version (You can find it on the About page):

3. Which device has the problem (Viewer or Camera name):

4. Description (Any screenshot or video would be very helpful):

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue!

Could you please provide the Gmail account that you want to invite? If you have privacy concern, you can send a direct message to me. I will look into it for you. Thanks!

Hi, I’m having exactly the same error. The thing is that I’ve deleted my wife from the trust circle because the cameras where showing an off-line message even they were working perfectly. When I’d tried to add her again I’ve got the 9005 error.
I’m also worried for the 14 working days delay to receive an answer.
Could you solve it?

Unfortunately there was nothing I personally could do to resolve this issue. I had the have the team at Alfred Camara get her email added to the trust circle.
Let me see if I can’t get this expidited.
@ricardo Can you please get this gentleman’s issue resolved with his his adding of his wife’s email???

Thanks a lot for your answer! I’ve been trying a few things but nothing worked. Knowing your experience saved me some headaches. I’m reaching for Ricardo’s help.
Thanks again!

Ricardo, I’m seeking your help regarding a trouble you’ve help solving for jake_h
The thing is that I’ve deleted my wife from the trust circle because the cameras where showing an off-line message even they were working perfectly. When I’d tried to add her again I’ve got the 9005 error.
I can add another account but not the one I’ve deleted before. I think It got kinda stuck.
The address is nataliasafa@gmail.com
I’d really appreciate your help!

Good idea… hopefully he gets it ASAP for you.

Hello! I’m from Brazil and I have the same problem in my pub. I can’t add my brother’s email.
The account is in my name sanchesivo75@gmail.com and my brother is gilbertosanchesdocais@gmail.com
Can anybody help me with this, please.
Thanks.

1 Like

Just don’t use your Gmail. Set up a new Gmail account just for Alfred then share it so you both have full access to the devices. And also if you own a public house I am hoping that Alfred is not your only source of CCTV.
Good day

2 Likes

Thanks, my friend. I’ll try this.
I have two others systems of security too.
I appreciate your help.
Good bye

1 Like

@sanchesivo75 and @fran.heredia did this get resolved? I’m having the same issue.

Hi Susan! Finally it was solved by the Alfred team after submiting the error on the app. Unfortunately it took more than 20 days since I’ve reported the issue.
One of the guys above suggested to create another gmail account just for Alfred and share it. It’s a fast solution but in my case I didn’t want to go through it so I had to wait.
Hopefully they’ll get it solved faster in your case.

Hi! I put another email. Only that worked

Hey guys,

The issue has been solved now! Please add the account to your Trust Circle again and it should work immediately. Let me know if there is any problem.

1 Like

thanks @ricardo. I was able to add to my trust circle.

2 Likes

Curiously, I am getting the same error code, but an entirely different message:

Unknown error! Please contact Alfred for further assistance.(9005)!

Alfred%20Trust%20Circle%20Error|507x877

First received error when trying from my Fire tablet; tried PC, error as shown.

Suggestions?

I’m getting a 9005 error as well. I can’t add my husbands email (dallaswidmertim@gmail.com). Can anyone help me get him added?
Thanks!