Time Lapse Option, Continuous Recording during WiFi blackouts

video

Greetings to the creators and engineers behind Alfred Camera, I love your platform - it is intuitive, practical, and functions great. However there are a couple features which would be nice to include.

A time lapse feature: like a scheduled recorder, to record a picture every x amount of seconds. This would be great for monitoring places of change; construction sites, children growing up, gardening, etc.

Also,

Continuous recording during WiFi outages: Sometimes the WiFi drops, and so does Alfred. It would be ideal if Alfred would continue to record locally on the device until it can upload data to the servers.

Lastly, the ability to adjust the camera brightness would be an absolute asset. Let me know if these adjustments could be made, and I will continue to be a supporter!

Cheers :slight_smile:

Hey Mav,

Welcome to joining us at Alfred Center! We truly appreciate your feedback.

Actually, we are looking into the features you mentioned. We will take your advice into account and discuss it with our engineering team. Since many factors have to be taken into consideration, we can’t give you a timeline yet.

Your participation means a lot and brings more confidence to us in developing the features and improving our application. Please continue to share your thoughts with us and stay tuned to future updates!

It would be really interesting if the app includes timelapse feature. In my case, as it should be for many people, it would be interesting if the time intervals were not only in seconds, but in minutes and hours as well. I’ve used other apps with 30-minute time slots between one photo and another. It’s also good that the screen goes out between clicks to consume much less power. Thank you and for goods by application.

abs,

Regi

I like it i need the in my phone