This is not right

Before creating a new topic here, please make sure to try the Search feature to find related topics.

If you need help solving an issue with the app, check out our FAQs or report the issue here.

If you need suggestions from other Alfred users, you can leave the details below.

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred Camera:

I’ve been using Alfred for a couple years now and yes, there has been some highlights positives appreciations along the way. But, what I’m finding very disenchanting, irritating, outright rude and it goes against the things you represent as doing it to others as you would want them to do unto you. There’s been times I can afford to upgrade are the times I had to downgrade, nowadays recently you have ads that just pop up on the screen right in the middle of an investigation or watching somebody attempt to do something wrong and your ads pop up just pop up. All of the name of money yeah you won’t do that to people who pay but to people who can’t afford to pay it’s nice that you offer the service but you show the value in your feelings towards humanity. All for the sake of money.