The recording is very limited and it was not appropriately stated prior to joining the premium subsription

Hello there,

I signed up yesterday and I see the recording is only limited to less than a minute and there is nowhere to adjust it. I am not sure if I was looking for that. The app doesn’t a have a feature to cancel the subscription or even ask for a refund. There is no feature on the app for submitting a ticket for support or anything in that aspect.
:
I am seeking:

1. Full Refund. Since the app isn’t really what I thought it is and not have a recording feature that would be beyond a minute. Please refund the money I paid yesterday.
  2. Cancellation of the existing monthly subscription. I don’t want to get charged for another month.

Mieraf

@mierafyousif I am not affiliated with Alfred just a user like yourself. Alfred explains very well what you will be getting with your subscription. Did you try the free version first ? You get everything that you get with the free version plus zoom your motion detections are saved for longer and you don’t get ads. Oh and HD quality depending on a number of factors.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

We are sorry to hear you are not happy with Alfred Premium. However, as stated in our Terms of Service that you agreed to prior to logging in to Alfred, we do not process refunds unless the circumstances are exceptional.

In the meantime, make sure you cancel the subscription so you won’t be charged again:

Please let us know if you have other questions/feedback for Alfred in the future.