Thanks to Alfred I caught my cheating husband

What a moron, to cheat on such a beautiful woman and in your bedroom and on Christmas eve when he should be wishing you were home with him. At least now you can start to find a loyal honest man and stop wasting your time with a cheat. Alfred is awesome. Sorry you had to see & hear that though.

@leeone197933 whilst I agree in general with your analysis I feel I have to play devils advocate and remind people that there are two sides to every story, sometimes more.
Beauty is only skin deep.

Very very true pinkylee020.
It is sad to get word of someone in pain regardless of the details we don’t know though.

Thanks to Alfred I lose a lot of weight walking around the garden upgrading Alfred :grin:

What a dumb hass! To lose a faithful wife that is ABSOLUTELY DROP DEAD GORGEOUS like you are just shows how stupid he is!!! It’s his loss Theresa4815 ! Always been the same for me too. It’s hard as hell to love somebody and then find out their cheating on you. If you end up reading this theresa4815 message me back if you want to chat sometime. It would be my pleasure to talk to a faithful women! If not I still wish you the best hun.

De que trata el esta aplicación por si me pued
en explicar para que sirve

Don’t waste your time hun

Wow que mal… how are you?

:slightly_smiling_face: Hello hope everything good now

AFE
ÑX

epxld
A
Fol
ol
Oo
pec

p

O

O

EO

O

X😣
ñ
Ppl

x
ÑD

D
ÑÑS
l

ol

ÑEOplpwtxsel

Eño
Ñd
Ñ
E

Ñ

Ñ

oElQ
P

P

O

PLd

ñ

/(

EO
P
l

ÑÑ
Ññ
P
G

PL
o

[details="
SGñ

This text will be hidden

[/details]ll

Blockquote

So I need help catching my cheating husband. Anyone want to stay up late and watch my camera s ?