Sync their devices with any of your Content & Personal Information

Continuing the discussion from Terms of Service:

[quote=“support, post:1, topic:1359”]
Mobile and Other Devices
“We currently provide our mobile Services for free, but please be aware that your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees and data fees, will still apply. You provide consent and all rights necessary to enable Users in your Alfred groups to sync (including through an application) their devices with any of your Content and Personal Information that is visible to them on Alfred.”

First of all, no one should “sync” to my Content or view my Personal Information except me.
Secondly, who exactly are users in my Alfred groups?
Thirdly, where are these users located that are in their groups & their mobile devices that are synced with my content & personal data?

Hi Ann,

The “Alfred groups” here refers to your Trust Circle. Since you haven’t added any account to your Trust Circle, your content & personal data will be private and secure.

Your privacy and information security are always our top priorities. All your live feed and footage are transmitted directly from the Camera to the Viewer, protected by your Google account.

You can read more about our extra security measures here:

Let us know if you have further questions.

I think that means if you want others to link to view your camera live, they must become a trusted partner (i think is the term). They now are linked to your google account with your permission. But in doing that, you are also giving them access to all your personal info on your google account. So best to not let anyone sync with your alfred.