Subscription Unwanted

Hi,

There is no problem with your app but I don’t use it (haven’t done for 2 months) so please can you refund me the £3.99 you took from my bank account without notification. I’m signed in so hopefully you have my email address, if not, please call me on 00447956714612. I couldn’t find a telephone number for you anywhere, and didn’t want to just start randomly calling 42 floors.

Thanks

PS. I don’t want your app and I don’t want to pay for not using it.

Hi,

We are sorry to hear you are not happy with Alfred Premium. However, as stated in our Terms of Service that you agreed to prior to logging in to Alfred, we do not process refunds unless the circumstances are exceptional. In the meantime, make sure you cancel the subscription so you won’t be charged again:

Let us know if you have other questions/feedback for Alfred in the future.

p.s. Would you help us make Alfred better by letting us know why you want to cancel? We’d really appreciate it!

Hello Sunny and thank you for the quick reply. The app seems to work fine, but I wanted to leave it as a dash cam in my car but during the night the windscreen condensates with mist and water so the camera is unable to see through. Please can you refund me the subscription given that I haven’t used your app in 2 months. Do you really think I ought to pay for a product I’m not using?

Hi,

If you are not using Alfred Premium service anymore, please contact Google Play Store for the refund.

See the details here:
https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2479637?hl=en&ref_topic=2450225

In the meantime, make sure you cancel the subscription so you won’t be charged again.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks Sunny, have a nice day.