Start camera on other phone

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera
Device Model Name: iphone 6. and its the camera
OS Version:
AppVersion:

----------how do i turn on the camera from the viewer android phone without physcially having my camera phone

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Assistant camera

Hi @chassk1224,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

It depends on your Camera Phone. You can not launch Alfred remotely if your Camera Phone is an iOS device. You can wake up your Android Camera by tapping the yellow circle on camera list. If that fails, the only way to bring it back online is regaining physical access to the device.

Hope it helps!

this is the second time i used alfred, it happened to me both times, it worked for 2 weeks stops/ and off line. even when i use settings and swipe offline button to on, it wont budge. tried goog assistant:computer::video_camera::electric_plug::question::question::question::question::worried:, it worked one day, its not the connection, because i still use my phone and laptop, im 3 feet away from all 3 phones.

ready to give up again

It’s the viewer and I figured that this pesky shit is always going on in my email account robertbgutierrezjr38@gmail.com duhastbeer@gmail.com Help

Hi @texas4lida1989,

Could you tell us a bit more about your problem so we can look into it for you? Screenshot or videos can be really helpful. Keep us posted!

@texas4lida1989 change your password and then enable two step notification.
Regards