Spy on fiance when i leave the room to see why he is sneaking

I use alfred to see what my man is sneaking around doing when im not in the room. Soon as I leave him and his friends start talking when i come back its all hush hush

23 Likes

Ok so this is embarrassing on my boyfriend’s part but i had a feeling he would plat with my vibrators in the shower so i set up alfred in my room. Sure enough oneday he gets out the shower and walks inti the room amd places my vibrator back inside my underwear drawer. Hm. Not sure what to think

16 Likes

Hey Sarah,

Thanks for sharing your story with us!

Would you like to join a special event for the chance to win Alfred Premium?

Have a nice day!

7 Likes

Awesome, awesome.
I also use it to spy on others, but one’s that go into my room.

7 Likes

Ooooooooooooooooo[ooooooooooooo[[o[ooooooo[oooooooooool)lllllll loo m

4 Likes

I set mine directly facing my safe that I keep my medicine in. My younger brother has been known to come in and help himself and that puts me out of medicine before I should be.

6 Likes

I use Alfred to catch my stalker x-boyfriend & his minions skulking around my house.

11 Likes

danmm well if he grave it is for one thing lol and you knkw it

3 Likes

I use alfred to catch haters in the act of destruction and then i proceed to destroy them

5 Likes

thats right thats my way

2 Likes

Oh, no video though?

3 Likes

Ummm, well. He is most likely enjoying his prostate… Maybe he is too embarrased to get his own toys and you knowing he likes things up his rear…

2 Likes

I’ll talk to you if dats what you you want. Only when you in da room,:kiss::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I wish i could use this app to make some home bi,x_

5 Likes

We have and we’re wanting swap videos. Great fun. We have several

8 Likes

Mainly my wife alone but some of us and her bi.

6 Likes

We have vids n screen pics

4 Likes

For sharing security camera issues will be updating.

2 Likes

Dang! Now this my kinda Alfred party!

8 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Spy on fiance when i leave the room to see why he is sneaking:

2 Likes