Spy on fiance when i leave the room to see why he is sneaking

I wish i could use this app to make some home bi,x_

5 Likes

For sharing security camera issues will be updating.

2 Likes

Dang! Now this my kinda Alfred party!

9 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Spy on fiance when i leave the room to see why he is sneaking:

6 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Spy on fiance when i leave the room to see why he is sneaking:

3 Likes

2019-01-03T07:39:00Z2019-06-20T07:39:00Z

3 Likes

What you mean swap videoos

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

8 Likes

Well let’s see what you got

5 Likes

LoL show me yours and I’ll show you mine. That takes me back. :grimacing:

3 Likes

:+1::metal::fist:

2 Likes

Well we started this challenge so you share vids pics etc. And we will send back. Tag. Your it! texasbear13@gmail.com

1 Like
  • List itemhej sweety wsnt lock
2 Likes

Hey texasbear13, I don’t have anything to share, but if you want to send me something I’ll be more then happy to take a look. Not being sarcastic here. Be safe and keep having fun. francoandsarah@gmail.com

2 Likes

Shit lemme see I have some too a lot actually

4 Likes

I will take if you want to send jlh95338@gmail.com

4 Likes

Agregame a tú círculo de confianza ayalayazmin236@gmail.com

2 Likes

Im in. Lets share and enjoy

2 Likes

I do the same thing. I come from an area with very close to Baltimore city approximately five minutes away. Therefore anybody you meet around here will be addicted to something or everything. They’ve been can your friends there’s been people that I have reunited with who claim that they’re straight. Meaning they do no drugs whatsoever. I do not want drugs around me and they know that. However
I am no exception to the rule. Therefore I have medication and I have court multiple people going through my things trying to find my medication to steal for their fix. I cannot forget this woman I Trusted Fully called a Baby Momma who is legitimately crazy fortunately we are not together anymore however I did trust her to have my child which was a mistake. My child was not a mistake but the woman I chose after two years completely changed because she had a house share a car and she didn’t have to do anything and without an Alfred it I would have been screwed multiple times because there were so many false accusationsFalse conversations and false claims so I had to turn the Alfred for the truth. I’m covered from head to toe in tattoos so who do you think they’re going to believe at the end of the day. They believe offer though I have to say he tells no lies. So all the males out there don’t have a female falsely accuse you of anything be prepared I highly recommend offered for this because I have end of the day as I’ve said before he only tells truth no lies

3 Likes

How big is your toy?

2 Likes