Spread the Love: Recommend Alfred!

Hi @pancholidg,

Thank you for reaching out.

I believe there has been a misunderstanding. I already informed you we are in the process of adding this feature to our WebViewer:

Alfred might never be “perfect” for everyone, but we are a serious team that is constantly trying to make it better. Even then, we can’t snap our fingers to make new features appear. That takes time.

I hope you understand. This is something we are working on as we speak.

13 Likes

The idea of the app is great if youre conected to a wifi network i cant make it work with a 4G conection the error code is 7001
Thank you

9 Likes

Hi @diegopbernardez,

Thank you for reaching out!

Does this happen every time when you try to watch live feed? Have you tried in different locations (just to make sure it’s not because you happen to be somewhere with weak coverage)?

7 Likes

I want to give Alfred 5 stars but I ran into something last night that made me aggravated with the app. Why can I not view the cam from two sources at once? i.e., I was trying to watch the cam and my wife tried to login and watch and whomever is on first is the one that can view it. Fix it where at least two can view the source feed (camera) at once and it will be darn near perfect.

6 Likes

I second that!!! We were talking about that exact same issue.

2 Likes

Hi @fourlow.sami and @maud4655,

Concurrent viewing is a feature we would like to make available, but it is indeed not yet done. Alfred’s feed goes directly from the Camera to the Viewer, because we believe this is the only way to ensure your information security. Many apps allow concurrent viewing because the pull the feed to their server first. While that might be convenient, it comes with security concerns.

You can read more about the topic here:

We understand this causes inconvenience, but ultimately we want to make it possible while making sure your feed stays safe.

Hope this helps!

7 Likes

I appreciate your response and want to belive you are working over the very important feature. Thanx.

1 Like

Cannot say enough about your app. Works flawlessly. Everything has been thought out precisely. I am very grateful to Alfred. Wish you were a person because you’re so perfect. Thank you.

5 Likes

Es una aplicacion de seguridad excelente y muy sencilla de utilizar , me ha permitido reutilizar un movil antuguo.

3 Likes

Eu estou conectada através de wi fi é só da sinal Ruin. Não consigo ver a câmara

1 Like

Hi @debyafarias,

Do you get an error code on your Viewer Phone?

I checked the logs, and it seems like your Camera crashes sometimes due to limited RAM. Could you disable/re-enable it from time to time with Alfred’s Remote Switch? This will help release some RAM and prevent crashes:

Let me know if it helps!

2 Likes

Здравствуйте, почему приложение записывает по 3 или 4-5 сек, прерывает запись, хотя, человек ещё перед камерой? Или, наоборот, человека нет перед камерой, а приложение продолжает записывать лишние 10 сек. Так же приложение не реагирует на кошку, т.е. она заходит и выходит, а камера этого не фиксирует, я меняла настройки от низкой до высокой чувствительности камеры, и, не помогает. Такое ощущение что камера реагирует на звук, а не на движение, потому что кошка очень тихо ходит, а я шумно.

1 Like

Hi @rubtsmarina,

Thank you for joining us at Alfred Center!

Alfred’s Motion Detection mechanism decides if the movement continues and if it is necessary to continue the recording. The size/speed of the object as well as the color also make a difference. Alfred does not respond to sound.

If you need more specific advice, you can share a link to an Event with us so that we can give you more specific advice. Otherwise, please experiment with different setups to see which one generates the most desirable outcome.

2 Likes

I have tried several different camera monitoring apps, and there are none better than Alfred. I have several old cellphones just laying around, and I decided to put them to good use. With Alfred, I was able to create my own inexpensive security system. Alfred is very versatile. I love it! Thank you!

6 Likes

Is it possible to add more thanks one camera? For 1 camera via my old phone a great easy to use app.

1 Like

Hi @martin.a.schuurman,

Thank you for joining us at Alfred Center!

Yes you can! Just download Alfred on the device, log in with the same Gmail, and set it as Camera. You will be able to see it on your Viewer Phone immediately!

Let me know if this helps!

3 Likes

Hi it best app in the world

3 Likes

How got us to switch from the ban y monitor app witch was better saying Alfred would. E better … So where is the zoom you promised to add to Alfred ?

1 Like

Hola pongo el celu en un lugar estratégico de la cocina y me cruzo para ver si me detecta y no pasa nada

Hi @riverplatemaisi439,

There are two things I need you to check:

1. Were you watching live feed on your Viewer Phone when you did the experiment? Alfred’s Motion Detection doesn’t work when there is a live session going on. If you end the live-viewing session and try again, Motion Detection should work.

2. If you were not watching live feed, please check your Event Book to see if you can find the recording:

If you can find the recording but didn’t receive a notification, please find some tips for setting up notifications on Huawei phones here:

https://2nwiki.2n.cz/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=68223777

Let me know if this helps!

3 Likes