Sound only, no video

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Email used for Alfred login: tqtstuff2004@gmail.com
Which device has the problem? Viewer
Device Model Name: lenovo P-70A
OS Version: kitkat 4.4.4
AppVersion: latest
Before update version, it worked great with the camera phone gt-s7560 which is still running the old alfred version.
Do i have to update for the gt-s7560 ? If the bug fix requires same version for both sites, i wish a function at the viewer so that it can remotely update new version app for the camera site.

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred: Android or iOS

Hey @tqtstuff2004,

Thanks for reaching out!

Sorry to hear you have been experiencing some problems. It is definitely ideal to update all your devices at the same time.

Did you know you CAN update your devices remotely? Please check out this tutorial:

Hope it helps!

Thank you for clearing my doubt of updating for both sites.
Tutorial just updates my own device names to be installed the same app, and once a device was installed, its name is deactived (turn grey) I dont find a button to update an app to its new version.
Thanks anyway

Hey @tqtstuff2004!

OK that’s strange. Theoretically if you open the Google Play Store page of Alfred, you can click on the green “Installed” button and see the options.

Could you send us a screenshot if it doesn’t work?

Even I am having the same issue on viewer Xiaomi Redmi 4 with Karbonn Titatnium S5 used as camera. There is sound but NO video transmission. Every time 7001 error surfaces while sound is still transmitted. Version 3.10.36 (Build 1536) is installed on both viewer as well as camera phone. I was looking for other apps as a substitute but the quality of alfred is far better. Please solve the issue.

Hi @ntk686cam,

Thank you for reaching out!

We took a look at the logs. It seems that your Camera Phone has been disconnected to the internet several times recently. Please run a quick Camera Health Check to see if the power supply/connection can be improved:

Hope it helps!