Something new to me

Before creating a new topic here, please make sure to try the Search feature to find related topics.

If you need help solving an issue with the app, check out our FAQs or report the issue here.

If you need suggestions from other Alfred users, you can leave the details below.

Anyone familiar with this being on there feed screen?

wss

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred Camera:

These issues happen from time to time but I have seen an increase in these issues lately. You can either persevere or sell your old phones and invest in a proper IP camera which are a lot less hassle.

Thx for yur response. Problem is i couldnt find this issue in archives. Developer should have responded, since this might be someone running a feed recording what i can see. Ive been using this app for a couple years this is new to me. Considering what ive been experiencing. U have a recommendation for a hassle free setup? Thx in advance. Oh and WPA2 not that secure as the say. Ive seen it bypassed followed by a “man in the middle” protocol being used through a cellphone to offline alfred.

All security can be breached. Just got to do the best you can and be constantly on your guard. As for recommending an alternative I can not as I don’t want to be accused of spamming but I would highly recommend a proper IP camera as a backup. Also when setting up any cameras my advice is don’t put it where you wouldn’t like any one else to see. I have no cameras in living spaces just by entries, all very boring for any would be prying eyes. Keep us updated.

1 Like