One of the reasons that could lead to WebViewer login problems is third-party cookies have been disabled. To see your Alfred Camera on PC, unblock third-party cookies by following the instructions here.
1. Unblock third-party cookies in Chrome
1. Click on the menu on the upper right corner and choose Settings:
2. Drag down to find Advanced:
3. Find Content settings:
4. Find "Cookies:"
5. Make sure Cookies have been allowed and third-party cookies are not blocked:
2. Unblock third-party cookies in Firefox
1. Click on Preferences:
2. Go to Privacy & Security – Browser Privacy – History, and make sure Firefox will Use custom settings for history:
3. Make sure Firefox will Accept cookies from websites, accept third-party cookies, and keep until they expire:
If the problem persists, please refresh the webpage or relaunch your browser.