Are your browser settings slowing Alfred's WebViewer down? Do you have to stare at a black screen and wait half a minute before you get the feed? Great news: we figured something out that's worth a try if you use Windows!
If you open Alfred' WebViewer with Firefox
- Launch Firefox
- Go to Options -- General.
- Uncheck Use recommended performance settings.
- Uncheck Use hardware acceleration when available.
- Relaunch Firefox
If you open Alfred's WebViewer with Google Chrome...
- Launch Google Chrome
- Go to Settings -- Advanced -- System.
- Disable Use hardware acceleration when available.
- Relaunch Chrome
Let us know if this does the trick!
Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred: