Share Your Thoughts on Zoom!

It will zoom to the max of the camera… my Moto G (2015) zooms to 2.0 but the older phone I used before couldn’t even zoom.

It will only go from regular view to max zoom. It does not go from 1.0 to 1.5 to 2.0 only from 1.0 to 2.0 or whatever your camera phone can do.

I got it now , but as I said only on the back cameras , I think the front the resulition is to low, zoom is ok but nothing as Alfred claimed it to be, now if you could control how much zoom you wanted it would be AWSOME!!

Over all the app is wonderful great outstanding they just need to tinkle with a few things and get it straight special Zoom if you can zoom from one to say 500 and you choose what you want in between be awesome

Sunny:

Best regards.

My question is this: Why the zoom only works on the webviewer and not on the cell phone. When I try to use it on the phone it tells me that it is only for the Premium version.

Thank you very much for your help.

Ok rất có ít và tiện lợi tôi rất thích

Hi @hugom57,

Thank you for reaching out!

The “Zoom” you use on Webviewer is simply enlarging the pixel and works differently with the feature Alfred offer for Premium users. You can check out more information about Zoom below:

Hope it helps!

I have a cheap ZTE phone i bought for $40 around 3 years ago it was extremely easy to hook up. Once i upgraded to paid monthly app the zoom feature instantly worked exactly as described. I am surprised at how many people ask about things that are clearly explained in the instructions lol.

Would be nice if I could zoom in and out by “pinching” the screen.

I really like the zoom. It will come in handy to see who it is on it. Thank you very much.

I have a premium account but my zoom doesn’t work

@emilianoselena08 what phone, OS, network ect.

Hi. Glad to hear there is Zoom available. Do you know if zoom will be available soon for IOS?

Great news: after a lot of hard work, Zoom will soon be available on Alfred’s iOS version as an Alfred Premium feature! Please continue to support Alfred and stay tuned!

I just got the app and instantly wanted the zoom and i have a galaxy 8 active it works really good and very simple to use. Keep those upgrades coming thanks

I pay for the premium and have used the zoom on my Moto E Gen 4. Now its saying zoom not available. Whatz up with that? Please fix

Hi @bill65437,

Welcome to Alfred Center!

We took a look at the logs and it seems that you have set Moto E Gen 4 as a Viewer. Please set it as a Camera and see if Zoom could work. If not, please provide a screenshot so that we can look into it for you.

We also found that your Camera tends to run on battery. Devices running on battery often enable power-saving mode and reduce WiFi reception capacity. To ensure continuous surveillance, we suggest you keep your Camera plugged in.

Please try this for a couple of days and let us know if it helps!

I have used it as the camera and used my LG Rebel, Samsung J1, i phone se, etc as the viewer phone. NOPE it still will not let me zoom in.

Hi @bill65437,

Could you please provide the screenshot when you try to zoom in? In that way, we can identify the issue sooner.

Thanks for the help!

I really like this feature. With teenagers I have old cell phones to spare! Only the newer Androids seem to work with the zoom. I was surprised and impressed by the flexibility. I am using an iPhone as the viewer as well as my laptop. I have yet to be disappointed.

Still on zoom for my moto e4… It tells me that zoom its not available for this camera.