Share Your Thoughts on Zoom!

I’m not usually watching live. Any plans to add this to the motion capture history?

Hi @paulrau,

Thanks for reaching out!

Actually Alfred does record zoomed-in Motion videos as well!

Start a live-viewing session, double tap on the area you want to zoom in on, and then exit the session. All Motion Events recorded will be zoomed-in.

Give it a go and let me know if it helps!

I have an S7 Edge and it doesn’t work. says not supported

Hi @jboone41581,

Thanks for reaching out to Alfred!

We took a look. It seems like your Camera devices haven’t been properly upgraded yet. Please log out and log back in, then Zoom should work!

To log out, simply tap on the three dots on the bottom right corner of the Camera, choose Account, and confirm you want to log out. You will be led back to the login page.

Keep me posted!

Why cannot zoom in look

Hi @booteon,

Thank you for reaching out!

Zoom is an Alfred Premium feature. Please upgrade to Alfred Premium to enjoy Zoom!

Hope this helps!

At first I thought it does not work but then I noticed updates were needed on some of my phones. Now it works great except for the iphone and I understand you are working on that. Great job! The zoom seems like lossless resolution.

Thank you!

After going for Alfred premium the camera and viewer take longer to connect to each other, earlier it was quicker. Regards, Carl.
india

I’m liking the feature! [quote=“sunny.hu, post:1, topic:1012121, full:true”]
Hey Superheroes!

Have you tried Alfred’s brand new Zoom feature? We hope you like it!

If you have any thoughts, feedback, or stories to share, please do so by replying to this post. We’d love to hear from you!
[/quote]

:slight_smile:

Hi @daycon7,

Thank you for joining us at Alfred Center!

Since Alfred Premium offers HD viewing/recording, it is more data-intensive than the free version. Do you experience other issues besides a slight delay in establishing the connection?

Hola querida mí problema es que no soy muy cibernética y perdón pero no entiendo nada como hacerlo…solo se conectar los 2 celular…y todo ese formulario no sé y lo eh intentado…bbay

I love the app and new feature. Just wish i could zoom on the pre recorded videos then it would be better.

Kind of a hassle but if you have a computer, you can save the video to moments and create a download link. Download to the computer,then you can use a media player on the computer to make the video full screen. Not a total zoom but bigger video.

I am very pleased with everything I took two phones out of the drawer been wanting a security camera as we just moved into a new where can you get a camera system for $30 a year Zoom is awesome

I like it! Zoom Zoom Zoom!

It’s good to know that you are constantly trying to improve Alfred and you listen to your users.
Thank you!

I paid to have it done it says that my camera cannot zoom in why can I not watch one of them pay for why can’t I have zoom I paid for it I deserve it

Voice texting I’m sorry I paid to have premium upgrade on my phone on Alfred home security camera after I pay for it it’s telling me June cannot be done on my camera so what’s the problem I paid for it I should have it this is really disgusting and heartbreaking I went through a lot to get this done cuz I don’t have the funds for it

Make sure on the camera settings the Resolution is set to “Default”. I could not zoom once I changed it. This is done on the camera phone, not remotely.

Primeramente, quiero decir que Alfred es, sin lugar a dudas, una excelente aplicación para revivir nuestros viejos dispositivos Android.

Dicho lo anterior, estoy convencido que la opción de Zoom es por demás, excelente, ya que nos permite tener un acercamiento o alejamiento de la toma que estamos viendo.

¡Felicitaciones y mi agradecimiento por permitirme convertir mi viejo móvil en una cámara de vigilancia!

I’ve had the same issue since upgrading a couple days ago. I also have one camera that occasionally will disconnect since upgrading. Hope they find the problem.