Share Your Thoughts on WebViewer 2.0!

webviewer

it’s good but it feels heavy / slow technically like its hard ont he browser and not light

On pc it freezes and also it would be cool to use our pc as a camera as well, it also would be nice if u sold cameras that goes to Alfred for a small fee, and it would be nice to zoom in with out a membership, you should offer a 3d view that allows you to look around the room with the camera, suggestions :slight_smile: but thank you for the free app

I agree it does seem heavy on the browser for me it freezes a lot

I’m trying to connect to my PC but it’s not loading.
Other than that, I like everything about Alfred.
I love the premium.
Everybody should try this high quality HD.

You’re welcome.
I will connect to my portable battery cell charger.
This is something awesome!
I love this application.
Thanks Alfred for security and safety.

Why would I want to see a side view of what I’m looking at when viewing on web viewer.

Great features But I would like you to add a feature witch allows you to view more than 1 camera on 1 screen.

On web viewer, the option to select the number of rows and columns of cameras and/or to arrange the cameras on the web viewer. For example, I have 4 cameras. I would like them all on one row (top row) and any announcements/messages below them, not in the middle of the cameras as it is now.

Love Love LOVE this app!
I have 2 old laptops I would love to use as a camera too. An update to allow computers to be cameras too would be :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grinning::sunglasses: