Share Your Thoughts on WebViewer 2.0!

I love the option of having a WebViewer but I liked the original WebViewer because if turned the screen I could then use my page rotate extension at the same time. With 2.0 View my page rotate extension does work. Every time I go to click on page rotate and start rotating the screen turns white and my picture disappears. I really don’t like seeing the Bytes/sec and all that stuff on my screen as well. Otherwise I have no problems with it.

1 Like

Hey Jen,

Thanks for reporting the issue!

You can take a screenshot of your PC to save what you see on the WebViewer. That way, we can look into it further for you.

To capture your entire screen and automatically save the screenshot, tap the Windows key + Print Screen key. Your screen will briefly go dim to indicate that you’ve just taken a screenshot, and the screenshot will be saved to the Pictures > Screenshots folder.

Keep us posted!

1 Like

I’m having issues with popups constantly “taking over” the screen and then being unable to view from the webviewer. Is there anyone to ensure that Alfred stays on top or has priority?

1 Like

attached are the pictures of a before and after of my problem. I am currently running windowns 10 on a Lenovo ideapad 110

2 Likes

@jenhubbard2015 Jen,

Would you like to let us know why you want to rotate the WebViewer? You can actually rotate the view by tapping on this indicator:

@mattbirchfield Hey Matt, please check the pop-up settings on your browser and make sure that you have enabled “block pop-ups”. If the issue persists, please provide us a screenshot of what you see. Thanks!

2 Likes

The page rotator extension flips the entire page…where your rotatte option just flipps the picture. I’ll show you the difference in size and hopefully you’ll understand why I would want to rotate the entire page to something I can see normally.

2 Likes

Hey Jen,

You can enter fullscreen to get a larger view of the rotated image. What’s more, you can also make use of the “Zoom” feature to get a closer look at where you want to monitor.

Here is another tip for you. If you tap the three-dot menu on Chrome, you will see this

You can then tap on the “-” (minus) and you will find the image getting larger while the other part of the WebViewer gets smaller and smaller.

Hope this helps for you!

4 Likes

it’s good but it feels heavy / slow technically like its hard ont he browser and not light

1 Like

On pc it freezes and also it would be cool to use our pc as a camera as well, it also would be nice if u sold cameras that goes to Alfred for a small fee, and it would be nice to zoom in with out a membership, you should offer a 3d view that allows you to look around the room with the camera, suggestions :slight_smile: but thank you for the free app

1 Like

I agree it does seem heavy on the browser for me it freezes a lot

1 Like

I’m trying to connect to my PC but it’s not loading.
Other than that, I like everything about Alfred.
I love the premium.
Everybody should try this high quality HD.

1 Like

You’re welcome.
I will connect to my portable battery cell charger.
This is something awesome!
I love this application.
Thanks Alfred for security and safety.

1 Like

Why would I want to see a side view of what I’m looking at when viewing on web viewer.

1 Like

Great features But I would like you to add a feature witch allows you to view more than 1 camera on 1 screen.

On web viewer, the option to select the number of rows and columns of cameras and/or to arrange the cameras on the web viewer. For example, I have 4 cameras. I would like them all on one row (top row) and any announcements/messages below them, not in the middle of the cameras as it is now.

Love Love LOVE this app!
I have 2 old laptops I would love to use as a camera too. An update to allow computers to be cameras too would be :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grinning::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I agree love this app… how are you doing?

For laptops and desktops you could try an emulator but there are also alternatives.
Regards

I would like to see the option to view videos in ascending order like on the app. Just noticed the ascending feature the other day. Much easier to go right to go forward in time.

U. aaaaare hotttttyy