Share Your Thoughts on WebViewer 2.0!

webviewer

Hi,

Thanks for making Alfred a better service for your feedback!

This a feature we are looking into. We will take your advice into account and discuss it with our engineering team. Since many factors have to be taken into consideration, we can’t give you a timeline yet.

In the meantime, we hope Alfred has been working well for you! Please stay tuned!

I see no video whener I click on the thumbnail that does show my camera recording,

Hi Bruno,

What do you see on the screen? Are you able to log in properly? Is the screen just black?

In any case, there are a few things you can try:

1. Modify the settings:
  1. Disable all plug-ins and extensions.

2. Open Alfred in Incognito mode.

3. Try Chrome.

4. Try on a different PC.

Please keep us posted! There are many, many variables when it comes to the WebViewer, which makes troubleshooting more complicated.

I would like to see Alfred incorporate a motion feature so when motion is detected and recorded it high lights the area. Some times i have a hard time locating the action in low light. I love this app. It just gets better and better. :sparkling_heart

Hey, this is a cool idea! We’ll look into it. In the meantime, we have some tips for optimizing its performance here:

Hope it helps!

Full screen is not full screen. The buttons-bar covers the semi-full-screen in the middle.

Alfred helped me catch my wife cheating and the new boyfriend stealing things from my car

Hi Eva,

Would you be able to take a screenshot of what you see and send it to us so that we can look into it? Thanks!

Would like an option to automatically start the next frame after watching one.

I like the small viewer idea. Could there be a way to have a “stand-alone” window so I can close the main browser window and still have the mini-viewer? The second suggestion/request would be to have at least two stand-alone windows if possible. Otherwise, the app has been great for my small business and I’m glad that I found your app. :+1:

Please increase the bandwidth and allow movies to be seen with high image quality.

I love the option of having a WebViewer but I liked the original WebViewer because if turned the screen I could then use my page rotate extension at the same time. With 2.0 View my page rotate extension does work. Every time I go to click on page rotate and start rotating the screen turns white and my picture disappears. I really don’t like seeing the Bytes/sec and all that stuff on my screen as well. Otherwise I have no problems with it.

Hey Jen,

Thanks for reporting the issue!

You can take a screenshot of your PC to save what you see on the WebViewer. That way, we can look into it further for you.

To capture your entire screen and automatically save the screenshot, tap the Windows key + Print Screen key. Your screen will briefly go dim to indicate that you’ve just taken a screenshot, and the screenshot will be saved to the Pictures > Screenshots folder.

Keep us posted!

I’m having issues with popups constantly “taking over” the screen and then being unable to view from the webviewer. Is there anyone to ensure that Alfred stays on top or has priority?

attached are the pictures of a before and after of my problem. I am currently running windowns 10 on a Lenovo ideapad 110

@jenhubbard2015 Jen,

Would you like to let us know why you want to rotate the WebViewer? You can actually rotate the view by tapping on this indicator:

@mattbirchfield Hey Matt, please check the pop-up settings on your browser and make sure that you have enabled “block pop-ups”. If the issue persists, please provide us a screenshot of what you see. Thanks!

The page rotator extension flips the entire page…where your rotatte option just flipps the picture. I’ll show you the difference in size and hopefully you’ll understand why I would want to rotate the entire page to something I can see normally.

Hey Jen,

You can enter fullscreen to get a larger view of the rotated image. What’s more, you can also make use of the “Zoom” feature to get a closer look at where you want to monitor.

Here is another tip for you. If you tap the three-dot menu on Chrome, you will see this

You can then tap on the “-” (minus) and you will find the image getting larger while the other part of the WebViewer gets smaller and smaller.

Hope this helps for you!

it’s good but it feels heavy / slow technically like its hard ont he browser and not light

On pc it freezes and also it would be cool to use our pc as a camera as well, it also would be nice if u sold cameras that goes to Alfred for a small fee, and it would be nice to zoom in with out a membership, you should offer a 3d view that allows you to look around the room with the camera, suggestions :slight_smile: but thank you for the free app