Share Your Thoughts on WebViewer 2.0!

webviewer

Hey, Superheroes!

Some of you might have tried our brand new version of WebViewer. Let us know what you think!

All in all, are you satisfied with WebViewer 2.0?

• Yes
  • No, hard to use!
  • Nah, a lot of problems! FAQ

0 voters

Which new features do you like the most in WebViewer 2.0?

• The New Look-n-Feel
  • The Ability to Put Live in a Small Screen
  • The Notification Manager

0 voters

Which part do you think we should improve in WebViewer 2.0?

• User Interface (Some buttons are confusing)
  • Technical Support
  • More New Features (Which should be included but missing)

0 voters

Do you enjoy using it? Have you found some changes in it? Is there any new feature you want us to put in?

Share your idea with us by replying to this post. :point_down: We’d love to hear from you!

If you have Tech Issue, please check out the FAQ to see if the problem can be solved.

Motion Event History it very difficult to slide back to 1 Month ago

:sunglasses: :grimacing::blush::hushed::frowning::neutral_face::dizzy_face::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Needs the siren in the webviewer :wink:

Hey @AccessDenied,

Thanks for your feedback!

We would like to add this feature to WebViewer in the future. Please stay tuned and continue to support Alfred!

ITS NOT WORKING. I logged on. Sawe the prompt to try the BETA. Now I have a black screen its not working

Hi @jque310,

We’re sorry that WebViewer 2.0 doesn’t work as it should for you.

Please check out the FAQ to see if the problem can be solved.

When you want to look at your captured videos and you scroll down a way to find a date you want to look at, then you pick a time frame, the next window pops up with an X amount of videos from that time frame. If you want to go back and pick the next time frame for that date. The page takes you all the way back up to the current time/date and you are forced to scroll way back down and try to find the date/time you were trying to look at. If you go back it should remember where you were on the date/time page so you dont have to constantly scroll down and try to find where you were looking.

Also in the new video player when you arrow over the volume icon it pops out a slide bar and scoots over the video progress bar. I have tried to click on the start of the video progress bar and the volume slider likes to pop over and interfere with the video slider over and over. Could the volume slider not be made to pop up instead of sliding the video slider over?

I would like to see the option to view videos in ascending order like on the app. Just noticed the ascending feature the other day. Much easier to go right to go forward in time.

Haven’t really used the webviewer so can’t compare the versions.

Just tried to do a download from webapp. Where did it download to? I would like to be able to control its download path

Hi @glutekma @lorax1414,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

We will take your advice into account and look into the possibility of making those improvements in next update of our WebViewer. Please continue to support Alfred and stay tuned.

As for the question about downloading videos by @lorax1414, please read more about it here:

If you want to control the download path, you may have to change the settings on your browser.

Hope it helps!

Being able to watch all my cameras on a single page. Its frustrating having to jump from one to another when Im trying to see predators in my chicken yard!

Open a new tab in the browser and then load a different camera. You can then drag the tab from the browser to make it a new window. Resize them so you can watch as many as you need.

Hi @mynaturesart,

Thank you so much for the feedback! We truly appreciate it.

You can actually monitor multiple Cameras at the same time with Alfred’s WebViewer. Please find out how here:

We will also look into the possibility of group viewing in the future. Please continue to support Alfred!

จะเปิดดูทุกน่าจอผ้ายไน่เครืองเดียวได้ย่างไร่คับ

Khlahan90@gmail.com

I find it is somewhat unstable compared to the Android app - it’s continuously dropping frames and the video appears jittery because of it yet in the app the live view is always smooth. Audio is continuous over both so no problems with sound, just the video. This is over the exact same WiFi connections on both platforms so it’s not the network. The computer I use is a very new HP Probook so it’s not an older machine that’s the issue either.

Why is there no siren option in the ios app? I am on ios 11 right now and have the fully updated version.The option is available on android to android devices but not on ios to android devices.Please help!!

Hi @songsaknhomminsmos71,

Welcome to Alfred Center!

Could you tell us a bit more about your problem so we can look into it for you? Screenshot or videos can be really helpful. Keep us posted!

Hi Randy,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Alfred’s resolution depends on a variety of factors, including device model, light, and connection speed. Experimenting with the connection as well as setup could yield a more satisfying result.

We will continue to improve the capability of our WebViewer and bring you a better and more stable performance in the future.

Please stay tuned! Feel free to let us know if you have other question/feedback!

Hi @leedusingh01,

Thanks for joining us at Alfred Center!

For the moment, Siren isn’t available on Alfred’s iOS versions yet. Our engineers are doing their best. Please continue to support Alfred and stay tuned!