Share Your Thoughts on Motion Detection Schedule!

Esta funcionando perfectamente
Lo que no entiendo mucho inglés y otra cosa lo que me piden que temgo que llenar é tratado pero no lo consigo.
Perdón porque fui grosera contigo es que tengo problema con mi ex y me amenaza por eso lo dejo siempre abierto cuidenme x la cámara.
:disappointed_relieved::pensive:

Hola,

Lo sentimos, no ofrecemos asistencia en español ahora mismo.

Pero está bien hacer una pregunta aquí en español. Podrías usar Google Translate para ver nuestro mensaje.
https://translate.google.com/#en/es/

También tenemos peguntas más frecuentes en español:

¡Gracias!

Thank you so much for the upgrade.
Nice clarity.
Now I’ll be able to see faces.

This seemed like a really good idea so i Paid… Unfortunately I need to set it more for the weekends which I can’t do. I’ll still have to turn them all on Friday afternoon and all off Monday morning. :confused:
More options would be good

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback!

We will look into the possibility of improving the Motion Detection Schedule upon your suggestion. Please continue to support Alfred and stay tuned!

I Don’t Use It… Nice extra feature for those that do though.

I need more granular control of the motion detection scheduling. Typical Monday - Friday vs Weekends isn’t good enough. Minimum need to be able to set static time frames by day. Better if it could be dynamic and integrated with other services.

I think there’s just a slight of a hint into a gander of a suspicion that maybe it’s perhaps likely to have a better chance of a suspicious upgrade.:wink:

Weekends only as an option please!!

I would also like the ability to enable/disable the camera by a schedule as well. It is one thing to simply disable the motion detector, but for privacy reasons I want to disable the camera when I am home.

I use the schedule to give the two cameras a staggered rest so that they have a chance to charge up fully.

If possible, the ability to add at least a few on/off times for each day would be a handy feature…turning the camera off during times when motion detection would trigger alot of false alarms.

If the team REALLY wanted to bling-up that feature, the inclusion of multiple schedules that can change for individual days would be the cremé de la cremé! (The early morning chaos trying to get the kids outta the house, then dinner to bedtime fun…the camera does not to be on M-F; Saturday n Sunday may have a more relaxed routine, for example.)

thank you
J. Williamson

Thanks for your reply. I will use that in future reference. I am always happy to receive emails and whatnot from Alfred customers

h