Save Data & Energy with Alfred's Remote Switch!

Why can’t I view more than 3 cameras after updating alfred on my viewer phone?

4 Likes

Hi @rivergrn88,

Thank you for reaching out!

Which Camera can’t you see? Do you have access to it? Could you check if it is powered down, logged out, or disconnected?

Keep me posted!

8 Likes

I can see when motion takes video,but not live view

8 Likes

Hi @rivergrn88,

Thank you for reaching out!

Which Camera do you have this issue with? What do you see on the screen? Do you get an error code at all?

4 Likes

Can we record the footage for later viewing more than 15 sec?? As i want to use it as a cctv camera where we can access the footage later on.

7 Likes

Hi @obaid2014ahmad,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

Alfred only records videos when movement is detected. The recording can be between 5 to 30 seconds long. You can find the recordings in your Event Book:

The Events are automatically deleted after 7 days. If there is anything you want to keep, please follow the instructions here:

Hope this helps!

11 Likes

oi eu gostei muito eu vou recomendar aos meus amigos

4 Likes

Can you use your computer as another viewer?

11 Likes

Hi @dnahebert,

Thank you for joining us at Alfred Center!

Yes you can! You can have as many Viewer/Camera devices as you want, so it’s 100% OK if you have a Viewer Phone as well as the WebViewer.

However, please note that for the moment, concurrent viewing isn’t available yet. To watch live feed on the WebViewer, you’d have to dismiss Alfred on your Viewer Phone first.

Hope this helps!

12 Likes

when data is on alfred.camera automatically online take it

14 Likes

If no can login I am look for huge hug and

7 Likes

K thank you I will do that

7 Likes

I cannot get the ‘enable/disable’ camera toggle button to toggle off on the iPhone X. It stays stationary. All of the other toggle buttons work fine, but the remote off feature from my viewer phone doesn’t work. The toggle button stays locked in the ‘on’ position.

6 Likes

I leave my camera(phone) plugged in 24/7 that way I never have to worry about battery going dead. Just a suggestion, I know some would probably want to be more efficient with their energy consumption but it really is not that significant on my electric bill.

7 Likes

Hi @alpharettatranscript,

Thanks for joining us at Alfred Center!

For the moment, Remote Switch/Remotely disable camera isn’t available on Alfred’s iOS versions yet. Our engineers are doing their best. Please continue to support Alfred and stay tuned!

Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Es genial!! Si le agregaran el zoom ,no habría otra que los iguale!!! Esta todo bien echo!!!

4 Likes

Como puedo ver dos. Cámaras en mi visor?

2 Likes

Hi @gcatalanmun,

Thank you for contacting us at Alfred Center!

With Alfred’s WebViewer, you can monitor multiple Cameras at the same time. Please find out how here:

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

I do use in 3 Samsung phones and no problem at all.

1 Like

The camera works fine but I can’t get the viewer to work what do I do

1 Like