Reimburse me please

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera
Device Model Name:
OS Version:
AppVersion:

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Hi @buko2274,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

Could you tell us a bit more about your problem so we can look into it for you?

I have two accounts the only one I use is buko2274@gmail.com the tammybukowski11@gmail.com is an old account from last year so I was charged twice a mo since Dec for two accounts on my phone tammybukowski11@gmail.com is no longer or has been used since Dec please only use buko2274@gmail.com that’s it on my galaxy j3 pop phone under Tammy TESTA bukowski ty
Tammy

Hello I’ve had Alfred for bout a year now I think I paid to upgrade the first of tjisonth it’s on my pay pal. It’s not letting me so could you please update my cameras.thanks jimmiecollins38

Hi @buko2274,

Thanks for reaching back!

Please find how to cancel the subscription of your old account here so you will not be charged twice in the future:

Hope it helps!

Hi @jimmiecollins38,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

We take a look at the logs. It seems that you have not succeeded in your payment. Please try again or subscribe Alfred Premium on your phone. You can see an upgrade button on the upper right corner of your Viewer Phone. Then you can pay by your credit card there. Hope it helps!