Refund is in order i pushed the wrong button and was charged

upgrade

i wish u all go to hell

@jayfinks In your title you clearly state that YOU pushed the wrong button and then wish everyone hell ! Very harsh I feel. @ricardo will sort it out as soon as he is online or point you in the right direction. If he isn’t wallowing in the depths of the eternal pits of sorrow you wished upon.
Kind regards.

Hey Jeff,

As stated in our Terms of Service that you agreed to prior to logging in to Alfred, we do not process refunds unless the circumstances are exceptional. We see that you have canceled the subscription successfully. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Contact Google Play Store for the refund:
https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2479637?hl=en&ref_topic=2450225

Give me me my fucking money back fukface bitch

gosh you don’t have to be rude gay this is something that you know that a lot of people like to get into and they just want to make their comments just don’t like that but you don’t have to say nasty things

Well I’m sure a lot of us will be going somewhere one day but I know it’s not hell it’s going to be the heaven above

I heartily recommend porcupine curry for you this evening. It’s got bite.

U no im on a limited income and was taking my credit card off line because i didnt want to get charged anyway … Thats why im so madddddd

@jayfinks I don’t know that ! How would I know your income status ? Or even care. ?
A persons income status is irrelevant to their rude and obnoxious status.

JUMP OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE JERKOFF CUZ U AINT CRAP TO ME I DIDNT ASK FOR YOUR TWO CENTS WORTH[quote=“jayfinks, post:1, topic:1592013, full:true”]
i wish u all go to hell
[/quote]