Recovering deleted video footage

My husband got on my acct. And, deleted my home security recordings and, I never did see them… Any way I can restore them?

• List item

Get Your BRAINLESS DIY Home Security Tips!

Se borraron todas los vídeos que alguna vez lo tuve en mi celular, se puede recuperar todo esos vídeos???

Hi @paorosperu,

Thank you for reaching out!

Unfortunately, your videos and feed are protected by your account. Nobody else, including us developers, have access to it. Once a video is deleted, it is gone for good.

Please read about how to save videos here for future reference:

Your home security TIPs!

You can recover the deleted videos, recordings, photos, voicemails, call logs, calendars, messages, contacts, etc. from your iOS devices, iTunes and iCloud backup as long as you have a simple yet professional iOS data recovery tool, like Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery. It enables you to enjoy real-time encryption & preview feature with 100% safe guarantee.
Now you can get this tool with 70% off coupon:

You need a professional iPhone video recovery tool to rescue the deleted video files on iPhone. TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery is can help for the reason that it provides 3 smart modes to recover deleted videos, including Camera Roll videos and App videos on the iPhone. You can easily get back your lost data according to different situations, which is recover lost files from iPhone directly and from iTunes or iCloud Backup.
Click Here to learn more detail guides.

Thanks Someone put this in my house without permission. What do I do?

Hi,

We are really sorry to hear what happened to you and that there is someone using our service for such an illegal act. Please ask the local law enforcement agency to contact us and we will cooperate with them for further investigation.

Keep us posted!