Recording time on premium

Since upgrading to premium I am still only getting maximum of 8-9 seconds recording time after a motion detection. Is there a setting somewhere I am missing or is this app related? Same condition on all 3 cameras.

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Hi,

We are glad to see you here joining us at Alfred Center!

Alfred’s Motion Detection algorithm determines how long the recording is depending on the movement. For Free users, the recording is kept at a length between 5 and 30 seconds. If the movement continues, it will be broken into multiple clips.

For Premium users, however, the time limit for Motion Event could be up to 120 seconds. This would reduce the cases where long events are broken into multiple recordings. Once you upgraded to Alfred Premium, the time limit will be modified automatically, so you don’t need to change any settings.

Please try this for a couple of days and let us know if you like this feature!

I have the premium account but only recods 5 or 6 sevonds even if there’s movement. Sometimes will skip a few minutes without recording no matter how much movement there is.

Hi @majestic1392,

Regarding the issue, please follow the troubleshooting steps here to fix the problem:

https://alfred.camera/forum/t/23419

Hope it helps!

p.s. If the issue persists, please send us some links to Motion Events of what you see on the Viewer. That way, we can give you more specific advice. In the meantime, experimenting with different setups could make a big difference.