Reconnecting.... (3004) This camera has been disconnected (7007)

Whenever I am using other Internet source than the source where camera installed it shows this error on my viewer device…

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera
Viewer
Device Model Name: MI Note4
OS Version: 6.0.1 MMB29M
AppVersion: 3.8.99 build 1348Uploading…

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

2 Likes

Hi @harshuvpatil,

Thank you for reaching out!

Could you tap on the three dots on the upper right corner, choose Account, confirm you want to log out, and then log back in?

Let me know if it helps!

1 Like

I have same issue, on Sprint using Moto g5s unlocked.

I experience the same problem. Whenever I’m in my office, I cannot access the live feed. It always says “This camera is offline (7007)” but I know it’s not offline because other devices can see it.

Hi @etheljoan.atienza,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

When you experience this problem, is your Viewer connected to the network in your office or your own mobile network? If it’s your office WiFi, could you check if you have the same problem with your mobile network? This could be your office firewall blocking Alfred, but you will have to do an experiment to find out if it’s indeed the case.

Keep me posted!

1 Like

Hi @daroutergod,

Have you tried to log out of Alfred and then back in again on your Viewer Phone? Does Alfred work when both of your devices are on the same network? Is this problem recent?

Keep me posted so I can look into it for you!

I’m having the exact same problem. As much as the app is a good idea, it’s pointless if it’s always going to be offline. It only fires this when i get to work then remains offline all day until i reset it when i get home

Hi @jen.medina80,

Do you see 3004 and 7007? Could you log out from your Camera by tapping the menu on the bottom right corner, choosing Account, confirming you want to log out, and then log back in again to see if the problem can be solved?

Keep me posted!

Hi I have the same issue. I can connect when connected to home network, but can’t connect when out of network and on my phone 4g network. I get reconnecting 3004. I did a health check, and it comes back healthy. I tried signing out and signing in again. Nothing worked. What

Hi @ritapunit,

Thank you for joining us at Alfred Center!

We took a look at the logs and saw a sign-in error on your Viewer Phone. When you said you tried signing out and then back in already, did you do it on the Camera Phone? Please try that on your Viewer Phone and let me know if it helps!

sy tidal dapat melihan cctv

Seit dem letzten Update auf die neueste Version geht die Übberwachung nicht mehr online, es kommt die Meldung 3004. Für Hilfe in deutscher Sprache wäre ich Dankbar. Gruß ulrich

Habe das selbe Problem, 7 Kameras sind offline und loggen sich nicht mehr ein . Hier wäre schnelle Abhilfe gefragt. Ps.Alle Kameras haben das letzte Update.

Habe Premium gekauft, und nichts geht mehr. Vielen Dank dafür.

1 Like

Hi @ulrich.mews55 @bettinarussmann,

We are sorry to hear about what happened. Please run through the troubleshooting steps in this post and see if the issue could be solved:

Gibt es zu diesem Thema schon eine Lösung? Wir haben das selbe Thema auch seit einigen Tagen.

Gruß

Holger Graf h.g(ed)posteo.eu

Hi Holger,

We noticed that many German users run into this issue these days. Our team is still investigating the cause.

Could you please perform the troubleshooting steps below and let us know what happens?

1. Revoke the access of Alfred from Google

1. Go to Alfred and tap on your account to sign out

2. Sign in again with the Gmail account

3. Make sure you see this page before you sign in and tap on “Allow”

1. You should be signed in successfully afterward