Problema notifiche

notification

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.
Perché quando è buio non rileva movimenti? E perché non sqiulla il telefono quando rileva qualcosa anche con suoneria attiva? Grazie
Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera
Device Model Name:
OS Version:
AppVersion:

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Hi @giovannibranda1969,

Thank you for reaching out!

Have you tried Alfred’s Low-Light Filter? Please read more about it here. It’ll help you see in the dark!

We are looking into the possibility of assigning different ring tones to different Cameras. Please continue to support Alfred and stay tuned!

Anche con low light filter attivo con l’imbrunire non funziona. Di giorno rileva il movimento ma non mi arriva la notifica anche se lo registra.

Hi @giovannibranda1969,

Alfred’s Low-Light Filter does not work in total darkness. Our advice is installing a motion-triggered light so that there is still a light source.

Also, try to disable your Motion Detection Reminder:

If you are home at night, the Reminder will ask if you want to turn Motion Detection off. You might have accidentally disabled Motion Detection that way!

P.s. anche di giorno con suoneria attiva registra il movimento ma non squilla.

Hi @giovannibranda1969,

Could you make sure your notifications are enabled?

With Alfred, it is possible to have Motion Detection on but notifications muted or turned off.

Please look into it and let me know if that’s the issue!

Le notifiche dono tutte attivate. A volte funziona a volte no

Hi @giovannibranda1969,

Alfred does have a mechanism to not send notifications too often in a short period of time. If you don’t check your notification, Alfred won’t keep sending them in the next few minutes. However, when you go to your Events, you will find all of them for sure.

Also, Motion Detection doesn’t work when you are watching live feed.

Could either of this explain why you are experiencing problems?

OK grazie per la disponibilità

Prima a fasi alterne funzionava. Da qualche giorno non rileva proprio nulla anche se tutto in funzione.

Hi @giovannibranda1969,

Thank you for reaching out!

I took a quick look, but apparently the last day your Camera was online was February 16th. Could you make sure your Camera device is turned on and log in?

Funziona tutto tranne le notifiche

Disattivando e reinstallano il programma ho risolto. Rimane il problema che registra il movimento ma il telefono non squilla anche se è tutto attivo

Hi @giovannibranda1969,

Thanks for keeping me posted!

Could you make sure you have enabled notifications from Alfred on your Viewer device?

Si, le notifiche sono attivate ma non mi avverte. Registra solo immagine

Hi @giovannibranda1969,

Would you be able to reinstall Alfred on your Viewer device?

Let me know if that works!

Già fatto ma il risultato non cambia

Le immagini vengono registrate ma nessuna traccia di avvisi. Mi arrendo

Hi @giovannibranda1969,

I’m really sorry for the inconvenience.

Can you do an experiment? If you leave Alfred running on your Viewer Phone (but don’t start a live session), do you get notifications? Also, if you switch the two ends (Camera to Viewer and Viewer to Camera), can you get notifications on your Camera Phone?

I am just wondering if this could be a device-specific issue.

Ho provato tutto ma il risultato è uguale. Grazie lo stesso